Conservative Maoism It is an authoritarian left-wing but culturally right-wing ideology that is inspired by Maoism but, unlike it, rejects progressivism and the cultural revolution, adding to conservatism and reactionaryism, thus seeking to preserve culture, tradition and history as well as be religious.
He is kind and strong, always seeking to preserve tradition and being aggressive with progressives and sometimes makes his father uncomfortable and is also very reactionary.
How to Draw
- Draw a light blue ball.
- draw three white stars in the middle
- draw the maoist cap
- Add the eyes.
- Conservative Communism - preserve the tradition!
- Reactionary Communism - reject modernity embrace tradition.
- Stalinism -a great conservative comrade!
- Fourth Theory - YES! Down with liberalism!
- National Bolshevism - My buddy.
- Agrarian Communism - agrarianism is essential
- Juche - my korean version!
- Reactionary Socialism - Perfect!
- Maoism - my influence comes from you but you should be reactionary or conservative instead of progressive.
- Polpotism - We share many things in common, but calm down.
- Denginism - great conservative who brought the traditions back but stop sympathizing with capitalism and don't repress the maoists.
- Xi Jinping Thought - The same as before
- Anarcho-Conservatism - Cute ideas. But you are just plain silly.
- Pink Maoism - degenerate posing as a Maoist!
- Revolutionary Progressivism - get out of here!
- Exploding-Heart Libertarianism - REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
- Classical Liberalism - The original degenerate that started it all.
- Liberalism - You are my mortal enemy.
- Neoliberalism - You are the prime reasons for all of world's problems.
- Third Way - Filthy liberal pretending to support social programs.
- State Liberalism - STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!
|Conservatives - Tradition, morality and praising the Lord|
|Main|| Atheist Conservatism • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism • Christian Conservatism • Black Conservatism • Blue Lives Matter • Monarcho-Conservatism • Sollism • Traditionalist Kakistocracy • Cisarchy • Kekistani Nationalism • Anti-Internetism • High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Japanese Liberal Democracy • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Pepperism
|Reactionary|| Ei's Eternity • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism (until 1685) • Medievalism • Neo-Lawrencarchy