Confucianism, also known as Ru'ism, is a political philosophy (and, to an extent, religion, although some argue that it is more of an organized form of Chinese folk religion) that first set a standard of Chinese culture, as well as East Asian culture as a whole. It practices five core tenets:
- 義 (Yi) - Righteousness.
- 信 (Xin) - Honesty and Trustworthiness.
- 忠 (Chung) - Loyalty to the state, etc.
- 禮 (Li) - includes ritual, propriety, etiquette, etc.
- 孝 (Hsiao) - love within the family, love of parents for their children, and love of children for their parents
Confucianism was first conceived of by Confucius, taking heavy inspiration from Chinese folk culture, and made the Chinese people united under one and a love for the state. It was brought back with Neo-Confucianism to battle against Taoism and Buddhism. Currently, Confucianism still remains a strong influence in East Asia.
- Cyanism(By Cyanism) - Finally, someone who knows proper Confucian pride.
- Pantheonism - I am not sure what to think about you...
- Xi Jinping Thought - You are bringing back tradition to China, right? But you made tyrannt to your people, aren't you different to that Absolute Monarchies? Now everyone thinks you keep me, Nooooo!
- Cyanism - What? HIERARCHIES?!