Concordism is an ideology expanding on the principles of File:Incent.pngIncentivism. It keeps the Incentivist views on UBI, but puts much more focus on democracy, unity, making moral decisions and helping worse off members of society. While it supports left-unity, it is against big-tent leftist parties.
A universal basic income (UBI) that pays more to people who are also employed, but is otherwise just enough to afford the necessities for life; increasing the minimum wage; regulations and higher taxes on businesses, particularly large ones; implementing more environmentally friendly power supplies and transport (and fast); globalization; technological progress; keeping a balance of economic authority between the central government and unions; regulating what the government can and can't do; believes in a balance between too much and too little authoritarianism.
A full view can be found at the link below,
and yes I should go shower.
Will politely listen, and takes genuine criticism, but will also go off on rants about pretty much any belief he has. A bit of a bleeding heart, especially for poor people. Enjoys talking to fellow socialists, as well as capitalists, despite the fact that they have little in common politically.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Draw a white triangle
- Draw 4 diagonal lines across the triangle
- Fill the spaces with light blue
- Add the eyes
- Democratic Socialism - can't complain, you're very fun.
- File:Incent.png Incentivism - Disco, baby.
- Welfarism - you're capitalism's saving grace.
- Social Democracy - kinda weird, but I still like you.
- Nordic Model - seems like things are going well over there.
- Traditionalism - THE FUTURE IS NOW, OLD MAN.
- Nationalism - stop hating eachother, please?
- Anarcho-Capitalism - more like laissez-unfaire.
- File:Stalin ALT.png Stalinism - too authoritarian, and too communist (yes, really).
Flag of Concordism