Communist Potlatchism is an ideology that is based around Potlatches, which is a gift giving feast practiced by Native Americans and other Indigenous People in the Pacific Northwest Coast of Canada/America and the concepts of Marxism-Leninism, with a sprinkle of Conservatism. In Potlatches the rich or important families would hold the potlatches which was a ceremony of giving away a large amount of your possessions (meaning personal property) to the other people since they thought that would balance out the system (the rich would visit future potlatches). So in Communism it would work the same, giving away your personal property to others as a status of your power. You can think of it as proto- Communalist for balancing out personal property, but it doesn't remove personal property. You can consider Potlatchism both Nationalist and Globalist in some ways but since this is also Communist we'll consider this ideology Globalist.
How to Draw
1.) Draw four red squares (the color is #FB0000)
2.) Add 8 eyes (Pure black and white was used)
3.) Add 2 communist symbols (#FFF200)
- Potlatchism - You're a very respectable parent, I just wish you'd think of the economic scale more and decide on whether you are Nationalist or Globalist.
- Marxism-Leninism - You appreciate Communism, which makes you very grounded.
- National Bolshevism - You like upholding our traditions and communism? Based! I just wish you'd stop killing anyone that isn't perceived as your perfect race.
- Globalism - I'm glad to see an ideology that appreciates and takes consideration into the world more.
- Conservatism - I take great liking in the idea that you try to retain our traditions, but why do you have to be occasionally capitalist?
- Salazarism - Although I appreciate you don't want to destroy other cultures but still want to maintain your own, you're Christian and you're also a Corporatist.
- Progressivism - You dislike our culture in which we use all of our strength attempt to preserve since without our culture we aren't our people!
- Pink Capitalism - What about our Culture? And you think like Corporations because that they promote Progressivism???
- Nationalism - The world over country, it seems you don't understand that statement.