Combatocratic Monarchism, or CombMon for short, is a Non-Quadrant monarchist ideology in which a monarch is chosen by trial by combat, It doesn't believe in hereditary and instead the possible monarchs come from different pools of nobles, In CombMon a "pleb" can become a noble just as a monarch - by combat.
- Absolute Monarchism - Valuing power is good as long as you realize it can always be used against you.
- Combatocracy - To the victor goes the crown.
- Constitutional Monarchism - Having a constitution is fine as long as its value is determined through combat.
- Kraterocracy - You respect strength, but you're a little too preoccupied with abject domination.
- Queer Monarchism - Sexuality is an odd thing to choose monarchs over... But at least you have monarchs.
- Social Darwinism - You value strength, but you're kind of maniacal in promoting it.
- Ceremonial Monarchism - Why be born a monarch if you can't even do anything?