College Administrationism is the ideological manifestation of a stereotypical college/university administration in the United States. They present themself as a supporter of numerous progressive causes, such as feminism, LGBTQ+ rights, racial justice, environmentalism, and especially "equal opportunity for all", which they support in the form of affirmative action. However, they are still significantly motivated by money. They present themself as sensitive to students' individuality, but in the grand scheme of things, they prefer to look at them as parts of statistics, putting them into data and graphs that they can brag about.
On the political compass, College Administrationism would probably be Center-AuthRight, due to their interest in maximizing profits as a private business, but simultaneously applying affirmative action to increase equity among their students, as well as their somewhat authoritarian nature in managing and monitoring students and the university as a whole (nowhere as authoritarian as the average grade school, though). They are culturally left, in a quite SJW way, similar to College Studentism.
- College Studentism - You're the reason I have power and money at all. So thank you.
- Plutocracy - A bit unethical
even for me, but you do give me students to profit from and new buildings, so I can't complain.
- Liberalism - Wait, your ideology isn't about liberal arts? Oh well, you're still nice.
- SJW - Diversity! Justice! Equality!
- Multiculturalism - Did you know that our institution admitted students from 243085 countries in the last academic year?
- Police Statism - Keeps my students
- Social Darwinism - Some think that my process of picking out the brightest stars among thousands of applicants resembles you. I beg to differ. I literally support affirmative action.
- Conservatism - Haha, affirmative action go brrr.