Transitional Social Democracy is a variant of social democracy that supports the eventual transition from a capitalist economy to a socialist economy, these views are held by reformist marxists and other socialists who use social democracy as a realpolitik approach to achieving socialism in a liberal democracy.
- Iron Front - We bravely resisted Stalinoids, Monarchists, and Nazis together!
- Reformist Marxism - My parents who raised me well!
- Democratic Socialism - Many of my early followers were you.
- Social Democracy - Why do you want to keep capitalism? None the less, I am your father, and I will still love you. But, your modern day parties no longer represent anything I stand for.
- Marxism - Doesn't like my reformism, but I still get alot from him.
- Right-Social Democracy - I can no longer recognize any of my own parties...
- Stalinism - My ideology serves as a warning against tankie ideologies.
|Cultural Center - Minority rights and tradition!|
|Syncretic||Transmedicalism • Merkelism • Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought • Ultra-Anglophobia • Pepperism|
|Moderately Conservative||Moderate Conservatism|
|Main||Conservative Party of Canada • Coolidgism • Christian Animeism • Ego-Fascism • Gorbachevism • Sex Confederatism • Transmedicalism • Wojti2000ism • Zulism • Bounty Frontierism • Liyue Model • Celestia Theocracy • Scientific Outlook on Development • Ultra-Francophobia • Thirtyism • Eulaism • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Sumeru Akademiyarchy • Galactic Imperialism • Fontaine Kritarchy (recently)|
|Moderately Progressive||Moderate Progressivism • Pantheonism • File:MATTball.png American Social Democracy • Omegaism • Minnesotan Communism • MaximumLibertarianism •|
|Self-inserts||Agora Butterism • Dylanism • • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Neo-Afunhumaninterism • Omegaism • Pantheonism • File:MATTball.png American Social Democracy • Minnesotan Communism • MaximumLibertarianism •|