Christian Social Democracy is an economically center-left, culturally variable (largely depending if it's a religious progressive or conservative), civically moderate, born out of an affair between Christian theocracy and liberal democracy,
Christian Social Democrats themselves would be christian democrats, but the main difference is where their ideology lies. Since Christian Democracy is economically ambivalent (but often leaning center), Christian Social Democracy would be economically center-left to left-wing exclusively.
- Progressive Christianity - Many religious liberals are me!
- American Solidarity Party - My slightly more conservative version in the United States.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - Religions are the best at upholding the common good of society.
- Christian Democracy - Based!
- Liberal Conservatism - Be economically centrist and welfarist, and you're based.
- Liberalism - Many of my followers are liberal.
- Conservatism - Many of my followers are conservative too.
- Neoliberalism - Stop toppling my governments and cutting welfare.
|Cultural Center - Minority rights and tradition!|
|Syncretic||Cultural Feminism • Transmedicalism • Merkelism • Sangonomiya Kokomi Thought • Ultra-Anglophobia|
|Moderately Conservative||Moderate Conservatism • Sumeru Akademiyarchy|
|Main||Conservative Party of Canada • Coolidgism • Christian Animeism • Ego-Fascism • Gorbachevism • Sex Confederatism • Social Democrat National Atheism • Transmedicalism • Wojti2000ism • Zulism • Bounty Frontierism • Liyue Model • Celestia Theocracy • Scientific Outlook on Development • Ultra-Francophobia • Thirtyism|
|Moderately Progressive||Moderate Progressivism • Pantheonism • American Social Democracy|
|Self-inserts||Agora Butterism • Dylanism • REDUCTED • Novoscarletism • Anarcho-Americanism • • • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Pantheonism • American Social Democracy|