Chomskyism is the ideology of American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, social critic, and political activist Noam Chomsky. He is very critical of the media, Capitalism and the state. Chomskyism is against violent revolutions (barring extreme situations), instead supporting Anarcho-Pacifism.
Chomsky is an anarcho-pacifist syndicalist. He is very critical of capitalism and fascism, and he wants to abolish the state to create a syndicate driven stateless society. He dislikes imperialism and external influences, and Trump is his biggest enemy.
Personality and Behavior
Chomsky is an intellectual with a love for linguistics, a science to which he has contributed a lot. He isn't violent, but he has a strong disdain for trumpists, statists, capitalists and violent anarchists in general.
How to Draw
1. Draw a circle.
2. Fill it with black.
3. Draw square glasses.
4. Draw a silver hat with cat ears.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - My ideology.
- Libertarian Socialism - Libertarian Socialists were the original libertarians.
- Anarcho-Pacifism - "So ship again should we take our guns and go out in the street and start destroying you know trace Manhattan bank, and well if you want to get killed in five minutes thats a good suggestion, other then that it has happily nothing to do with the real world."
- Bidenism - I hate you, but you're not as bad as Trump, and I will vote for you.
- Chavismo - I loved you at first, but you failed.
- Pol Potism - I was going off the information I had at the time!
- Trumpism - "Trump is the worst criminal in human history". But I like your opinion on the Ukraine War.
- Libertarianism - You ruined the term libertarian!
- Authoritarian Capitalism - Horrible.
- Mediacracy - Manufactures consent.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - An oxymoron.