, economically left-wing (but pro-market), civically moderate (leaning on authoritarian), culturally centrist (in general), populist, and nationalist. I have a strong focus on economics and working classes because I think that economic issues are matter. It is aiming to create a society where cooperative is based on economy, where citizens live safely and prosperous, and where productivity is valued
We must judge others based on their merits or abilities instead of their group identities (eg: genders, races, ethnics, etc), their wealth, etc. All people must have equal opportunity to fulfill their potential. Their positions should be appointed based on their merits or abilities.
We must focus on the practical or logical response. We must address problems with logical and practical approaches and solutions. We must reject or revise ideas that are utopian, unrealistic, unlogical, and unpractical.
We must punish crimes based on punishments that fit on crimes with an "eye for an eye" being the guiding, but not absolute, principle behind the justice system. An individual who has injured others must be punished with the same injury.
We must accelerate technological progression to lead people to prosperity. We must maintain our culture while progressing society to prosperity and modernity. It is important for a nation and society to develop.
The nation should be free to govern itself and independent from outside interruption (self-determination). We should protect and promote the moral, spiritual, and humanistic values of our nation. We'll be proud of our nation for what they have achieved, but we should acknowledge our failures and mistakes. We must believe in inclusive formof nationalism that obeys to freedom, tolerance, equality, and has no ethnocentrism. Unity and integrity are important for the nation because the nation will be able to maintain its existence and support it as a state or nation. That's why we must refuse to let arbitrary ethnics, races, religions, and cultural divisions divide and tear the nation apart. People who oppose nationalism and patriotism will get recognized as self-haters or "people that are going against themselves".
I support economics that comprise of a fusion between market socialism, social distributism, and social georgism. I support a cooperative based economy. I believe that workers must own the means of production through workers' cooperatives in a socialist market. Employees should be hired based on merits rather than any other factors. In short terms, social distributism will be implemented. The switch to cooperative will be in the long term. The traditional business model will be eliminated, not outlawed. In a truly free market under my society, workers will be able to join/form independent co-ops, there will be a democratization of workplaces, and there will be no mega corporations that could take over the society and kill off beneficial competition. I'm a supporter of worker ownership, cooperative, georgism, strong welfare state, economic democracy, anti-trust law, fair trade, fair competition, and workers' self-management.
I acknowledge the flaws of capitalism and communism. However I believe that some good communists exist, but there are least bad capitalists I don't support. Generally speaking, I hate communism for creating a bigger government that could lead to totalitarianism, extensive bureaucracy, focusing on workers too much while not giving shit about economics, and not letting the minds of people walk free when it comes to production, and capitalism for allowing exploitative practices to exist.
I prefer a market in order to be efficient, but there will be decentralized planning and proper market intervention. Market socialism will be implemented as alternative to planned socialism and market capitalism. I believe that the market is a good way to allocate most goods. Regulations are necessary in order to keep the market humane. Cooperatives (Co-ops) will be endorsed and encouraged, but not forced. The traditional business model will be eliminated, not outlawed. Multiple versions of a product is a good thing, as it will encourage companies to create better quality products and that it will inspire innovation, which is good for the economy. I believe that essential services will include education, natural resources, healthcare, electricity, water, etc, which will be more regulated and left to planning. This planning will ensure that there's no competition even if multipe options can exist.
I currently oppose the notion that a true free market is only economic liberalism/free market capitalism because I see how economic liberalism/free market capitalism allows megacorps to thrive and take over the society. In order to achieve a truly free market under my society, workers will be given the right to join/form independent co-ops, there will be a democratization of workplaces, and there will be an anti-trust laws that could stop corporations from taking over the society and killing off beneficial competition.
There will be a mix of private and public enterprises. Public enterprises will include big businesses, major industries, any essential services, education, healthcare, energies, and public transportation. Those public enterprises will be collectivized and have cooperatives formed based on which category each of them fits into. Private enterprises should exist. The government will play a bigger role in big businesses, major industries, and any essential services, there should be trust busting and ensuring workers remain in control of big businesses, major industries, and any essential services. Places like bookstores, gyms, restaurants, and small/medium businesses should be private. There will be benefits for small/medium businesses seeking to become worker owned. Energy should be public and the state will begin transitioning to green energy. All other industries that produce carbon footprint should be forced to make the transition as well. Most enterprises (either private or public) will be controlled by workers who work and have an elected workers' council.
I believe that workers must own the means of production through workers' cooperatives in socialist market. Cooperatives are endorsed and promoted. Cooperatives can increase the presence of workplace democracy, economic democracy, improve the workers' rights, and bring the economy to be under the common good. Workers will be encouraged to form their own cooperative, NOT force. The workers must not have the lowest level of control and they should have a notable control via democratic economic representation. The workers must be able to decide how they are treated and how they want to operate the business. The workers also must be able to manage the enterprise through democratic assemblies. Most enterprises will be controlled by those who work here and have an elected workers' council. An elected workers' council will have its task to appoint the manager and perhaps other members. Not all management and perhaps members must have to be appointed by the state. There will be a management and perhaps other members appointed by an elected workers' council independently. The goal of the self-management is improving performance by granting workers greater autonomy in their day-to-day operations, boosting morale, and reducing alienation. That can be called a worker cooperative. I'm not fond of state-owned co-ops. The switch to a cooperative based economy will be in the long terms. In order to switch to cooperative based economy, there will be education about how cooperative based economy works, how to practice cooperative properly, how to practice workers' self-management, and slowly eliminating teaching about the traditional business model. I support cooperative, workplace democracy, and workers' self-management.
I support the right to form/join union despite having an increasingly negative view on trade unionism. I will give them credits because unions have done good for workers rights in the past, but nowadays things aren't that desirable. Firstly, Unions also can be corrupt or self-serving. I wish to stop those incidents and punish them, but see billionaires as worse offenders. The biggest issue I have with unions is that they do not go far enough. A major issue is how they only ask for "better conditions" instead of taking over the workplace. Thus, making unions a tool for social democrats and welfare capitalists in order to prevent real socialism from arising. I believe that unions should try to take over the workplace as much as possible and form cooperatives instead of "muh better conditions". I believe that unions are only to be a short term goal and being mostly replaced by cooperatives in the future. If unions aren't willing to advance to such levels, then we can't have true labor rights.
I oppose landlords because I see how landlordism puts property into the hands of a few elitists. Rent should be abolished or eliminated and land should no longer be capitalized. Rent will be seen as comparable to theft. Land Value Tax should be implemented. The practice of landlordism will be outlawed, frowned upon, and unprofitable. All landlords will get real jobs. Housing will be given via cooperatives. I'm georgist.
Healthcare is a human right. It should not be left to the market, but should be subject to more regulation and left to the planning. I support universal healthcare, but with multiple providers and all covered by taxes. There will be a public and private option. Public and private healthcare both will be formed via cooperatives. Private healthcares must be regulated and follow the national laws, such as anti-price gouging for the medicine. One is that people should have to pay for medicine in order to restock medicine. If surgery is needed, people should pay for the surgery cost. I believe that one should be a citizen in order to receive free healthcare. One must pay for any damages that are self-inflicted, such as drunkards, drug abusers, etc.
Education is a human right. I'm against tuition and wanting to turn education into a human right. I support the improvement of education programs in order to improve intelligence. Education should not be left to the market. It should be subject to more regulation and left to the planning. Most of the educational sectors will be public. Funding will be provided to ensure an increase of quality for education in public schools. That can ensure that the quality of education, schools, and intellectual capacity will be improved. WIP
I support the welfare state. I believe in a strong welfare state. I view that healthcare, housing, education, food, clean water, and clean environment are human rights. There will be infrastructure development, technological advancement, housing, education, healthcare, and environmental protections. Those will be supported and covered by taxpayer money for improving the living standards and improving socioeconomic conditions. I believe that one capable of working that refuses to do so should not expect society's support. I follow the quote "one who does not work, neither shall he eat" which was stated by Vladimir Lenin.
I'm alright with millionaires provided that they get rich through hard work and ethical methods, but it's impossible to become a billionaire through that way. The extreme scales of both the rich and poor should be addressed and eliminated. Billionaires will have their wealth to be re-distributed. In my opinion, there will be a weath cap of around $100 million to $250 million.
I believe that the form of tax should be progressive taxation.
Taxes I want to implement: • Land value tax - If you own more land, then you will get more tax. It is used to prevent land hoarding and help with the process in redistributing land. • Wealth tax - Tax will be higher for upper class citizens. It is used to prevent a non-horizontal and oppressive class structure from forming. • Carbon tax - Carbon tax is a necessary and useful tool to protect the environment. Pollutive/non-green goods and economic energy sectors will be highly taxed. That's part of an environmentalist plan to promote renewable/green energy. • Sales tax - The sales tax is necessary and useful to promote healthy products, ensure the safety of consumers, and curb unhealthy consumption. It will not be implemented on healthy necessities (such as vegetables, meat, water, medicines, etc). It will be implemented on luxury goods, unhealthy foods/junk foods, and soft drugs.
I call myself a supporter of fair trade policy. I believe in a balance between free trade and protectionism. Trade is useful because it will allow us to export our products to other nations, improve our economy, and our nation to create stable relationships with other countries. I oppose both free trade and autarky (closed economy) because I acknowledge the flaws of free trade and autarky (closed economy). I see how autarky (closed economy) always leads to economic stagnation (North Korea is an example of a country that adheres to closed economy) and how free trade allows exploitative practices to exist and foreigners to dominate other countries' economy. The example of free trade is EU, many countries (mainly Eastern European countries) become economic slaves of the Western European countries (such as Germany, France, etc). Free trade will be labelled as economic imperialism. Foreign economic domination and bad foreign influences should be encountered. The kind of trade I support is beneficial trade with some tariffs on foreign goods to the interests of local producers and people.
A minimum wage/income is necessary to ensure that one is paid properly for their work. An amount of income should be based on the contributive labor one has made in the very hours of work, NOT on position. Position should be based on merits. Ideally, the lowest minimum wage will be around $15-20 and based on the sector and job worked on. Some jobs will have higher pay thanks to the higher expertise field, but jobs shouldn't be insufficient to provide every individual a right to live sufficiently. Cooperatives can hold negotiations by the workingmen to adjust wages and income for the betterment.
While there will be national cooperatives (as well as all essential servies), they will have some state influences and not be government-owned. Nationalization won't bring justice and it will create a new hierarchy, but with the government on top, not a CEO. Instead of nationalization, there will be a publication. That means it belongs to the hands of the people, not the state. WIP
Subsidies for large corporations, can be known as "socialism for the rich and capitalism for the poor should be eliminated. I support the anti-trust law and breaking up the monopolies in line with the ideas of Theodore Roosevelt. Fair competition is a must and corporate monopolies must be broken. Lobbying and usury must be outlawed. Corporate usury must be punished. All major companies will be nationalized by the government. Corporations that do heavy exploitation will be punished harsher. Corporations should have no power over society because society isn't theirs to dictate. The government should take crackdown on surveillance by tech corporations. That can achieve a truly free market under my society. There will be no mega corporations that could take over the society and kill beneficial competition under my society. The traditional business model will be eliminated, not outlawed. The idea of co-operatives and worker-owned businesses will be promoted.
I'm civically centre-authoritarian. I support direct democracy, free speech, right to bear arms, and civil liberties. The government should represent the people, fight against criminals/terrorism, and protect the nation from domestic/foreign threats.
I belive that a moderate amount of federalism is way for me. Unitary government is always frequent inefficiency in solving internal problems. I'm against over-centralization government (just unitary) because it can't representative people as well. I believe that local government should exist, but they should have to follow national laws.
Parliament is originally meant to represent the people. Now, I believe that parliament is a misrepresentation of the people, the absence of the people, and undemocratic. It is just one exercising authority, not authority by the people. It also always isolates the people from the representatives. Democracy means the authority should belong to the hands of the people. True democracy should be achieved through the participation of the people, NOT through the activity of their representatives. Therefore, parliaments will be replaced by popular assemblies and people's conferences.
The government's duty is to serve the citizens it governs. The citizens will have the right to choose their leaders, decide laws, enact laws, etc. True democracy should be achieved through the sovereignty of people, there shall be direct law through democratically elected councils. Democratic councils will have the participation of citizens and function similarly to popular conferences and people's committees proposed to Gaddafi. Said councils will range from a short level (district) to the highest level (the national level). I support direct democracy. Direct democracy is when the citizens have sovereign rule. I oppose "liberal/representative" democracy because the ideals of liberal/representative democracy are nothing but dictatorial in essence and misrepresentation of the people. I support the right to vote. I believe that voters should be adult citizens. The minimum voting age should be 17 year old.
I believe in preservation of civil liberties and firmly support the freedom of speech. Right to free speech shall not be infringed. I despise the anti-hate speech law because I believe that they are discriminatory in nature and they enforce the woke agenda, as hate speech laws wish to protect certain groups from harm through safe spaces, the supremacists of said groups can take advantage of this and discriminate others not affected by those laws and get off scot-free without harm. I oppose the cancel culture and see it as the violation of the right to free speech. Censorship is only necessary to stop an idea of adherents from willing to silence other opinions and oppose the free marketplace of ideas.
I wish to do in order to implement freedom of speech act:
• Protection of online privacy (The government shouldn't be able to punish you, except you're part of an armed militant that tries to organize on Telegram or advocate violence and terrorism in general). • Repealment of most online hate speech laws that prohibit insulting/mocking other sexual orientations, etc. • Taking crackdown on surveillance by corporations.
I believe that the safety of the people is important, which is why I support the national security. I'm against current cultural liberalism and economic liberalism and seeing them as degenerate.
I'm culturally centrist in general. I'm lean on either side of the cultural spectrum depending on the any regions. I advocate social equality and wants lead society to prosperity and advanced. I belive that progression and tradition are both important. I support legalization of soft drugs, secularization, gender egalitarianism, anti-racism, removal of detrimental traditions, pro-family, anti-sexual "liberation", and preservation of non-detrimental traditions, etc. I support interculturalism and polyculturalism as alternative to assimilationism and multiculturalism because interculturalism allows cultural diversity. I fight against SJW taking over the society and sees it as threat to modern society and hypocrite. Identitypolitics is also threat to modern society and should be fought effectively. I reject culturalextremism and see it as inhumane. I also oppose both the first world conservatism and the third world conservatism. I support colorblind meritocracy which justifies every individual's merits rather than genders, ethnics, races, sexual orientations, etc.
I strongly support gender equality. I see sexism as very stupid idea. I belive that sexism should be eliminated effictively in order to secure the modern society. I strongly believe there are 2 genders (especially male and female). I believe that it should be illegal to abuse women or pay one more/less for their gender. There will be no wage gap between genders, or will be any so-called "patriarchy." I support the first and second wave of feminism.
I oppose the notion that women must be homemakers (unless a baby is being raised) in addition to strict gender roles (but I don't want to abolish them).
I strictly believe that racism and ethnocentrism are evil and unacceptable in a civilized society. People of all ethnic/race backgrounds should be treated with the same level of dignity and respect. I support racial egalitarianism and the principle of Martin Luther King that people should not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their characters, and therefore wishes for a colorblind society.
I strictly oppose critical race theory and intersectionality, which I view as American ideologies that have spread like viruses across the world. I believe that they have worsened race relations and are themselves racist, as they attempt to categorize people based on certain characteristics rather than viewing them as individuals, and judging people by their skin color and not their character.
Critical race theory should be banned from being taught in schools or universities. I support the "colorblind" society where the people always justify other people's characters instead of their ethnic/race.
I approve the right to sexuality. People with different sexual orientations shouldn't be discriminated against in the society as long they are willing to keep their sexual orientations private. I view "it's right to judge people because of their sexual orientations" as unacceptable because he believes in colorblind meritocracy. They shall have civil unions. I will only strongly recognize two genders, male and female. Gender neopronouns and xenogenders will be strongly discouraged and recognized as woke ideas. I wish to ban recognition of any xenogenders and gender neutral pronouns in any public places.
For transgender issues, Sex reassignment surgery and hormone replacement will be allowed and trans people also will be allowed to identify as the gender what they wish to. I believe that there are gender dysphoria as the result of the mismatch between gender identity and sex at birth. I feel sympathy for transgender people and people with gender dysphoria. I want to expand access to gender-affirming healthcare, like sex reassignment surgery above age 18, and as long I can think. I strongly support gender-affirming healthcare for people with gender dysphoria, due to transmedicalism. However, I will ban people under 18 from transitioning and believe that sexual reassignment surgery should only be done on adults with regulations. Trans people will deserve recognition in official documents as well as free treatment, in case of gender dysphoria.
In conclusion, I really hate people when they either treat LGBT people as literallygods or literallydemons. I view LGBT movement as pretty toxic and subversive because I feel that LGBT community is always being infested with wokes. I oppose the LGBT ideology and sees it as harmful to the society. Hate speech against LGBT will be repealed in the western world and not to be implemented in non-western world. LGBT pride and hate rants both should be frowned upon. I only know that there are three sexual orientations, especially heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual. I believe that marriage is between one man and one woman. I believe that heterosexuality should be promoted to protect the value of traditional family. LGBT Conservatism can be accepted and welcomed.
I advocate total separation between religion and state. I oppose state-atheism because I see it as absolutely soulless. I extremely oppose any form of theocracies because I see how theocratic laws can stifle progress, such as denying reproductive care for women, etc. I'm the supporter of anglo-secularism. Freedom of religion would be granted. Every individual should be able to worship. Any form of cults will be suppressed if they are a threat to modern society. Paganism also will not be suppressed.
I'm tolerant towards Christian/Buddhist/insert religion here democracy. I'm neutral over culturally religion, but I personally accept many Christian morals for topics regarding family, the environment, to a degree. I'm also aware of some bad religious influences from religion, especially religious fanatics, who make their beliefs a bad name. He hates some religious people deny or reject the basic of science.
I'm kind of distrustful of Islam due to its dominance by fundamentalists, and even moderate Islam has often been used as a facade for the promotion of extremist beliefs. I don't hate Muslims. Muslims should be able to practice their faith.
I'm neutral towards pro-life and pro-choice views. I believe that abortion should be legal, but see hedonistic abortion or "muh abortion is human right!1!!!1!!1" as murder and calling it "infanticide". I view legalizing abortion as more practical to allow safe and legal access to abortion than to restrict it. When a mother bears a child that she can't support, that will burden the entire society.
Despite I believe that abortion should be legal, I want to reduce abortion incidence as well. Comprehensive sex education and affordable birth control are necessary for this to happen. After all, abortions should be safe, legal, and rare. Any pro-life/pro-choice people are allowed to express their pro-life/choice views.
As for very diverse countries (eg: Indonesia, India, etc), I prefer polyculturalism and believe that everyone has their differences and that it will be hard to please all cultures, especially making a singular one official.
I strongly oppose identity politics regardless of sides. Identity politics is not only intersectional bullshit and SJW, but there are various idpol sides. Firstly, we have baizuos obsessed with black trans women and care about intersectional bullshit. Then, we also have alt-rights, nazis, ethnonats, racenats, and others obsessed with their identities and care about supremacist bullshit. Both sides are bad and should be opposed.
I support legalization of soft drugs (like cannabis, etc) and illegalization of hard drugs. I wish to reduce use of drugs by encouraging society to stop use drugs. I believe that government should provide health program for drug addicts. The drug trafficking should be fought effectively. I believe that alcohol should be legal to drink. The buyer of alcohol must be adult.
I'm surprisingly almost far pro-technology on the technological spectrum/axis. I strongly support the progression of technology and science. I want to accelerate technology in order to make a better living standard and lead society to prosperity. I believe that technology will solve a lot of problems. I'm opposed to pseudo-science and believe that pseudo-science should be eliminated. I support environmentalism and believe that clean environment is very important for humanity.
I'm against the most of big tech companies, seeing them as not only exploitative, tax evading, monopolistic, data thieves, but as tools for the SJW/woke elites to gain power over the society. He believes that the power of technological advancement shouldn't belong to the elites because it can cause negative effects for society. I see how those elites use the technology to dictate the society on their own terms as seen in big tech. They use technology to promote woke elements such as LGBT pride, transgender emojis, xenogenderism, gender non-binary "ideology", the abolishment of free speech, removal of anti-woke individuals from their workplaces, removal of individuals who don't support woke agenda, and persecution of opposing opinions from their platfroms while allowing radical liberals to thrive. Therefore SJW/Woke elites can gain power over society through that.
I'm supporter of pirate politics, believing that the copyright is bad and supports the freedom of the internet. I believe that laws should put people before corporations, and plan on making it illegal for corporations to get and steal personal information and data.
To me, I wish to limit the power of the corrupt big tech elites:
The government will break up monopolies.
Implement Anti-monopolization laws.
Implement Anti-trust laws in line with the ideas of Theodore Roosevelt.
Implement digital service tax.
Create a "free speech act".
Create laws that protect the data of individuals.
Promote alternative social media platforms that counter the woke agenda and don't actively promote wokeness.
Create the policy of anti-corporate and pro-workers' cooperatives
Promote unionization and workers' cooperatives within the corporations.
Taking crackdown on surveillance by big tech corporations.
I highly value the development of human civilization. I believe that a new industrial revolution will come out, which will drastically improve the standard life of humanity and cause workplaces to be fully automated. That will cause us to have to move beyond wage systems. To make the 4th Industrial Revolution the best industrial revolution, it should not be a revolution which puts everyone into poverty except the rich. To address this, I want the implementation of the Universal Basic Income (UBI). UBI should be given to people that are not upper class. Humans will be encouraged to innovate. I support Kardashev Accelerationism. Transhumanism can be used to extend lifetime. Robots should coexist with humans, not replace them. Any robots that are dangerous to humanity should be eliminated by the government.
I don't oppose the idea of Artificial Intelligence. AI should be developed for decentralized economic planning, but there will still be a market. E-Democracy will be endorsed and used to determine economic plans. I believe that AI can create a post-scarcity society, but I'm skeptical of the idea of a post-scarcity society.
I wish to get rid of pollutive sources and to get rid of carbon footprint by advocating technology such as solar, wind, and nuclear energy. In addition, I also support using technology for de-extinction (resurrection of extinct animals).
As a long term goal, I want to make space colonization possible by creating space city base and terraforming planets. Space colonization is important to our humanity. Human can't survive in many years from now without colonizing space because Earth will run out of space and that people will have to move elsewhere.
I support environmental protection. I wish to ban littering and sanction someone who has caught littering. I wish to keep the city clean. Climate change and global warming are both real and the biggest threat to humanity. I view climate change/global warming denial as stupid. I support environmental regulation and carbon tax. I strongly oppose fossil energy and want to replace them with renewable energies (eg: electric, nuclear energy, etc).
I'm alter-globalist. I want to work with other countries to build new technology and have good relations with the world. I'm also avoiding economic globalization and seeing it as harmful. I see that globalists are imperialist with a human face and seeking to destroy any independent nations by their agendas. I see how globalist organizations convert independent nations into neoliberal slaves can causing them to suffer. That's why all forms of globalism (except alter-globalization) must be opposed.
I'm moderate pacifist in general. I believe that military is needed to protect the nation from any threats. I oppose the stratocracies and the idea of military should be used to play role in invasion/unnecessarily entering foreign conflicts. I don't want to waste of money for military spending and dislike conscription. If country is at very dangerous situations, I will only endorse military spending more and conscription.
I support the national self-determination. I wish to get rid of imperialism in order to make humanity better. I'm moderate isolationist and opposing interventionism, but I'm pro international cooperation. I believe that intervention is only necessary in cases such as a country struggling fight against imperialism (counter-imperialism), a country commiting genocide (eg: Nazi Germany committed genocide against people Nazis consider inferior), etc.
I want the cooperative to become dominant in the economy, while the traditional business model is being eliminated. There shall be no megacorps that could take over the society and kill off beneficial competition. Workers will have the right to join/form independent co-ops and join/form unions. That can achieve the truly free market under my society. I want to make society prosperous by progressing technology, supporting environmentalism, creating more new jobs, improving living standards, and encouraging them to innovate. I want to create a developed society while preserving culture and non-detrimental traditions. I want to end climate change and global warming by progressing technology, discovering new technology, and protecting the environment. I want to strive for colorblind meritocratic society where every individual's merits will be judged instead of religion, race, ethnic, gender, and any other factor.
• Market Socialism - Literally me! • Progressive Conservative Socialism - a based leftist against woke imperialist neolibs, cappies, and cultural extermists! Let's fight for the BRIGHTER future! • Civic Nationalism - National unity is based! we shall never let arbitrary ethnic, racial, religious, and cultural divisions divide and tear the nation apart! • Left-Wing Nationalism - other chad nationalism! Socialism + Nationalism = Megabased combination! We must defeat imperialism and colonialism. FOR NATION AND EQUALITY! • Social Georgism - LVT? Welfarism? Economic leftism? Chad! Sun Yat Sen and Jeremy Corbyn are hella based! • Left-Wing Populism - KUASA UNTUK RAKYAT!!! • Social Distributism - not gonna lie, this ideology is chad. Widespread Private Ownership! This is suitable in the short term before transition to co-op economy happens because immediate shift to co-op economy will be disastrous. • Direct Democracy - Chad! True democracy should be achieved through the sovereignty of people! "Liberal/representative" democracy are nothing but dictatorial in essence! • Cultural Horseshoe Centrism - my exact social views! cultural extremism is indeed cringe. There should be a culture balance. • Progressive Conservatism - Progression and tradition are important! We must conserve past glory things and progress to the brighter future! Yes I lean on either side of the cultural spectrum depending on the any regions. • Anti-Anti-Revisionism - We both dislike radical MLs. We both know that anti-revisionists are almost cancerous and give the left a bad name because they always call socialists that stray even slightly from hardliner marxism-leninism a revisionist or capitalist. Though, I won't side with revisionists, such as social imperialists, leftcoms, etc if they are counted as revisionists. Resist the hardliner mls bitch!
• Democratic Socialism - based, but you need to be more revolutionary. • Socialism of the 21st Century - Evo Morales was based! Anti-Neoliberalism and anti-capitalism are hella based! Death to capitaloid neolib imperialists! • Left Anti Communism - I'm against communism because it is too utopian. I'm also against hardliner marxist-leninists because they are almost cancerous. We should respect some commies (eg: Thomas Sankara, Ho Chi Minh, etc). Though, you may have a radlib problems. So we can resist the hardliner mls bitch only together! • Anti-Capitalism - Capitalism is an exploitative and outdated system and easily outperformed by more superior ones such as social distributism and market socialism. However, it must be phased out and abolished! • Nationalism - Gaddafi's quote says "Nations whose nationalism is destroyed are subject to ruin." That's true! Sadly, there are forms of nationalism that often ruin the good name of nationalism, especially ultranat, ethnonat, racenat, etc. • Socialist Transhumanism - umm that's good! Technology advancement + socialism = perfect! Plus, we should have a market! Red amogus! • Technogaianism - we should use green technology to protect the environment. Clean environment is a human right! Bright green environmentalism is the best way to protecc the Earth! • Satirism -
• Paternalistic Conservatism - alright, but really moderate on economic terms and soft. I like Poland. • Social Authoritarianism - • Liberal Socialism - Fellow workplace democracy enjoyer. Based economics if you are pro-market (but regulated). Sadly, many of your adherents are cringe, such as Vaushite, AOC, etc. Nelson Mandela was based. This is tolerable libtard here. Don't confuse me with this ideology. It is not my ideological component. • Libertarian Socialism - I agree with your ideas mostly except your civic views. We both like decentralization, workplaces that are worker-owned and independent, popular assemblies, free-speech, and anti-vanguardism. However, I still prefer you over this failed and stagnant system. • Libertarian Market Socialism - Same as above, but more based. You would be more based if you disavow vaushites. • Social Corporatism - Welfarism + class collaboration seems interesting. You could be useful in the short term before transitioning to a cooperative based economy. However, you're too moderate in the long term. • Isolationism - We both agree that foreign interventionism is a horrible idea and we should deal with our domestic matters. However, total isolationism is cringe. • Marxist Feminism - Socialist feminism is the best form of feminism. Some of your adherents are too intersectional idpol and radical. That's cringe. It's true that women hold up one half of the sky and men hold up one the other half.
• Social Democracy - You may have a few good policies and figures, but you're too moderate, capitalistic, and reformist. You're too friendly to NATO, EU, and intersectionals. Hence I abandoned and put you here. • Marxism-Leninism - Honestly, this is cringe ideologically. I would give credit to you because I like how you improved living standards, healthcare, women rights, and ousted rightoids. This ideology will cause economic stagnation and excessive bureaucracy, which is not good. "Immortal science" my ass when you're a hardline or over bureaucratic system who ruined the good name of socialism. Therefore, You're still far better than ultroids because you'd got more done than the "ultroids". • State Socialism - Same as above. • Right-Wing Populism -
• Left Communism - Imagine shitting on other leftists, calling them "fake socialist", and telling them to read Amadeo Bordiga's theory for not agreeing with your ideals. Why don't you focus on overthrowing your shitty system and replace them with your ideal system? Other leftists who aren't you can get MORE DONE than you. • Marxism-Leninism-Maoism - Terrorizing everywhere without people's support? NO! You have ruined the good name of the left! • Hardliner Marxism-Leninism - What the hell is immortal science?! You're the most dogmatic of all the MLs and one of the most dogmatic in the entire of the left. Imagine shitting on everyone that is not you when your nightmarish bureaucracy under the mask of what you call as a people's democracy is far closer to capitalist bureaucracy. No, not everyone who deviates from marxism-leninism is a capitalist (and even it's a good thing if they do with some exceptions). I cannot accept your over-bureaucracy and state control. You exemplify why the ideals of marxism-leninism have been a failure in the end, but you will only continue rotting as you refuse to accept your flaws. I suggest you stop being dogmatic and be more pragmatic. • Social Capitalism - Succdem, but worse. I see how your adherents tolerate ultra-wealthy elitists because you think that some of them are fair and okay. Well, you're still cringe. • Social Liberalism - FDR was based, but he has some cringe takes. Now, you're still cringe. You're too capitalistic, succdem, and sympathetic to neoliberalism. Your adherences are usually liberal hawks. Then, you're cringe. • Classical Liberalism - You had a good time in the 1700s or 1800s. Enlightenment philosophers were hella based. But you're still capitalistic. I'm not a fan of your free market "capitalism". Now, you still represent exploitative and cancerous status quo. Hence I put you here. • Authoritarian Capitalism - Capitalism is very cringe, but I put you here because your adherents are based, such as Lee Kwan Yew, Kagame, etc. Overall shitty ideology. • Right-Libertarianism - • Ultranationalism - I love my nation, you're too far. • Alt-Lite - Honestly, your attempts to defeat wokeism is pretty pathetic because you only oppose wokeism through right-wing idpols. Good thing, you're not bad as reverse shitlibs, but you cannot defeat wokeism through reverse woke capitalism. You can only defeat wokeism through socialist solidarity.
• Capitalism - pretty exploitative and degenerate elitist system. You must be abolished and replaced with alternatives in order to make humanity reach a higher state of development. • Fiscal Conservatism - What does "Conservative" in your name mean? Then, "Conservative" in your name means conserving the state of plutocrat-ran economy. • Imperialism - • Corporatocracy & Plutocracy - • Trotskyism - Literally red neocon! You would have done worse than Stalin in the long term. That's you deserved the ice pick. • Neoconservatism & Neoliberalism - Stop pointless war and economic liberalism in the name of democracy! Please read the meaning of democracy! • Third Way - Liking welfare doensn't make you better than above. still cringe! stop compromise with neolibtards! Foreign interventionism is cringe! • Liberal Feminism - Legalization of sex work and the intersectional idpol don't equate to gender equality. • Ethnic Nationalism & Racial Nationalism - NO! Don't call youself patriot when your definition of patriot is based on race/ethnic. I'll throw you into the pits before you will tear the unity of my nation! • Revolutionary Progressivism & Reactionarism - You both may seem different in policies, but you're still two degenerates at the same coin in the end. You both have vomitable policies on implementing degrable customs. You're both worth having to face the wall. I HATE CULTURAL WAR I HATE CULTURAL WAR I HATE CULTURAL WAR I HATE CULTURAL WAR I HATE CULTURAL WAR! • SJW - • Alt-Right & Right-Wing SJW - • Fascism - Death to fascism! freedom to the people! My name is Josip Chad Tito, you invaded my nation, prepare to die! • National Socialism - Hitler is liar, big monster, and disgrace to the nation of Germany. What a delusional racialist chauvinist! Prepare to die! • Esoteric Fascism - Honestly, this is so larp, but still very based schizo • Fordism - Dystopian 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 This is the definition of cultural feudalism. FUCK OFF! PREPARE TO DIE!
• Pancasila (Only the left) - Soekarno was the father of a successful modern Indonesia. He was also the most brave statesman in history because he had fought for the independence of Indonesia from colonizers (especially Dutch). Your foreign and non-aligned policies are really based. Sadly, the genocidal Suharto and his neocuck friends took you down and destroyed Indonesia. Left-Pancasila is indeed based. • Marhaenism - Soekarno was indeed very based. • Goulash Communism - The goal to improve living standards is very based. NEM seems interesting and based. market? socialism? decentralized economy? Mega based! Then, Janos Kadar is chad. This is the best ideology of the eastern bloc! Shame that Khr*shchev forced you to side with Soviet in the invasion of Czechoslovakia. • Ho Chi Minh Thought - Gigachad anti-colonial hero who has fought for independence and against Fr*nchoid imperialists, Americans, and any foreign invaders. You have inspired people who have been colonized to fight for independence. You're a hero to the human race and a brave fighter. • Sankarism - Sankarism is more like ascended gigachadism! You have kicked out Frenchoid imperialists, made damn neolibs cope and seethe, built his country from scratch to livable, vaccinated millions of children, lifted a lot of people from poverty, improved education and healthcare, and outlawed genital mutilation, polygamy, and child marriage. You are flawless! Shame that frenchoid imperialists have killed you! Heya Frenchoid imperialists! My name is Thomas Sankara, you killed me, prepare to die!
• Titoism - You had based economic views. Fighting for a united Yugoslavia and resisting ww2 fashoids (nazis and ustasoids) were based. Please cool down with IMF loans, Macedonization, and a large unemployment rate. You also didn't execute market socialism properly. That's I would classify you as "not full marketsoc". I heard that you have imperialized Bulgaria and Albania, which is bruh.
• Dengism - • Stalinism - I would give credit to you for industrializing Soviet Union and defeating Nazi bandits. The crimes that you've committed are implementation of totalitarian state, Great Purge, Holdomor, gulags, and mass-deportations. However, you were still better than Tr*tsky in long terms. Libertarians and anti-authoritarians, Stop saying that less auth means better. • Hoxhaism - I would give credit to you for developing and industrializing Albania after your country got raped by Italians and Ottomans, improving women’s right, and increasing literacy rate from 5% to more than 90%. Your adherence to hardline communism, hyper-isolationism, state atheism, and over paranoia are cringe. I see that your isolationist policy stagnated Albania's economy. I would say that you're necessary evil and not good for Albania, but Albania under you is still better than Italians and previous. However, I like how you denounced social imperialist figures (such as Khrushchev and Brezhnev). • Khrushchevism - • Juche & Ilminism - I will not side with either! North and South Korea are both puppet states. One is a totalitarian state socialist hellhole where the dictator is worshipped like god, and another one is a capitalist hellhole that gives rise to Chaebols. South Korea is having hellish problems now.
Share a lot of similar views with Chirotesla Thought, but there are little bad parts. (100-95) • Novoscarletism (100/100) - Your economics are perfect if you have strong emphasis on guilds. We both want a cooperative based economy under the common good, LVT, fair competition, universal healthcare, welfare, the right to join a union, and fair trade. Your views on taxes, foreign investors, and exploitation are very based. Those views will be my take. Your social views are based. We both want progressive conservatism, racial egalitarianism, gender egalitarianism, gun rights, secularism, environment protections. We also both are technology enthusiasts (though I may be more radical than your views on technology) and opposed individualism and mass collectivism. Your stance abortion is suprisingly different to me. Mine is neutral between pro-choice and pro-life views. Your civics are perfect as hell. I find that your views on free speech, the right to bear arms, democracy, elections, and opposition to parliaments are perfect. Your criticism of vanguardism is very agreeable. Those critics will be my take. Your foreign policies are amazing as hell. Therefore, we are pretty similar in terms of ideas.
Share a lot of similar views with Chirotesla Thought, but there are some bad parts. (94-85) • Uzarashvilism (89/100) - based! Some differences are that you're too supportive of multiculturalism, agrarianism, and friendly to welfaristcapitalism. If I was still stuck in my marketsoc-succdem phase, you would have been much higher. • Evolutionary Socialism (85/100) - Based, but you're too progressive, reformist, and friendly to welfaristcapitalism. • Yori Model (85/100) - Same as above.
Are leaning positive. (84-65) • South Floridan Socialism (81/100) - based economics, technology views, and georgism, but your social views caused me to put you in this section because I dislike cultural individualism. I am not sure how I dislike your South Floridan separatism. • Yoda8soupThought (80/100) - Your economics are based as hell, but they are too moderate because you call yourself economically centre-left to left-wing. You can call yourself economically left-wing (but pro-market). We both want a cooperative based economy, workplace democracy/workers' self management, welfare, LVT, and regulated market. Sham, you're too friendly with welfarist capitalism. You are too civically libertarian and friendly with civil libertarianism/cultural liberalism. Your opposition to authoritarianism is too far for my taste. So your civic views are a bit cringe. You have to realize that authority is needed to make ideology function. However, I respect your views on democracy and environment protection. Your social views are too progressive and individualist (although I oppose mass collectivism), but I respect your egalitarianism (gender and racial egalitarianism are hella based). You have to realize that diversity is not strength. To me, unity is strength because it can unite people to work together, regardless of their races, ethnics, religions, etc. That's why I find that you've put "diversity" in the culture section. You can drop progressivism and become progressive conservative. Your diplomatic views seem based imo because I find that you've put alter-globalization and civic nationalism in the diplomatic view. However, your world federalism in the long term is cringe. I respect your opposition to imperialism. We both like Sun Yat-Sen. But I have to explain about your ideology if you finish writing your ideology page. Overall basedish ideology.
Conclusion: Meh, but more good than bad. • Owfism (80/100) - Your economics are pretty similar to mine, but a society without work seems too utopian and idealistic. I believe that LGBT should be legalized and have no issues with LGBT people, but you seem a bit too liberal on LGBT. I like your opposition to the SJW movement, but you're too friendly towards moderate SJW. I like your racial, guns, free speech, environment, and education views. I'm not sure how I like your anti-car views. You're too succdem, individualistic, lenient on drugs, civically libertarian, anti-conservative, liberal democratic, and world federalist, though.
Some good and bad parts. (64-45) • Syncretic Tridemism (60/100) - • Celfloskyism (58/100) - really moderate for me. You don't go far enough. At least, you prioritize worker ownership over welfare. Social view is based and your civic view is based. I believe that trans is not gender. I know you want to respect other culture. I think interculturalism is must because it allows diversity, but polyculturalism is also good for any countries which are very diversity. Utopianism, Chiang Kai Shek, Western-style progressivism, youth politic, support for NATO, and military interventionism are cringe ngl. At least you can accept me because I dislike Chiang Kai Shek.
Conclusion: So good, but so bad yet. Drop interventionism and being friendly to welfare capitalism, you would be more based. • Ultra-Chiroteslaism (51/100) - you have good ideas, but you're too extreme. Plus, calm the fuck down, and ochlocracy and communism are cringe. • AlaskanSoup Thought (49/100) - your economics, environmentalism, transhumanism, and cultural centrism are good, but cringe anarchism. • Pan Asian Tridemist Socialism (48/100) - some of your ideas are similar to mine. Anti-imperialism and nationalism are based. A few differences are that you're too authoritarian, skeptical of the market, adherent to marxism-leninism and communism, sympathetic to hardliner MLs, and dirigisme. Your ideology seems to be more sussy because of that. That case I rather your old ideology except your succdem, radical maoist, and anti-woke stage. • Retroliberalism (47/100) - glad Tony567 finally back to original ones! you're getting more based for me :D your economic view is bringe if it is too economically right for my taste. You social view is cringish if it is too culturally left/progressive for my taste because progressivism in the first world is cringe. Overall meh ideology. • Icedism (46/100) - Too economically right for my taste, but based georgism. I don't like the concept of free market. I believe that market should be regulated in order to keep it humane. Too civically libertarian for my taste, but direct democracy is based. Social view is fine (although more feasible when it's on the third world). Transhumanism is also good. Globalism is cringe (atleast you opposed ultranationalism and interventionism). overall decent trollsome economics and based anti-landlordist gang! gang! • Beryism (45/100) - Chicago school of economics and anti-populism are cringe ngl. Your social view is too progressive for my taste. Your civic view is too very libertarian for my taste ngl. Civic nationalism, interculturalism, pacifism, georgism, international co-operation, freedom of speech, non-interventionism, soft-euroskeptic, and anti-NATO are based.
Conclusion: Now, it has seriously devolved because you stood clear from this Stalinist and Hoxhaist nonsense. • GeneralShrekretaryThought (30/100) - Your economics are too far-left for my taste, while I get that you want "Workers own MoP" and I don't believe that everything should be nationalized. I strongly disagree with your market abolitionism. I also believe that the leftist one party is arrogant and cringe because I oppose the idea of one party. I'm also strongly against democratic centralism because it is too top-down maybe. I'm also strongly opposed to your anti-revisionism. I'm not a fan of your command economy. Socially speaking, you have some good points. I also dislike that you reject all forms of westernization, even if native cultures should be kept and I'm not Western. You're too rightist idpol and essential because of your views on LGBT individuals, brits, and frenchs. Even any European Empires (such as the British Empire, French Empire, Spanish Empire, etc) were necessarily evil. As I stated before, I heavily oppose to any forms of idpol and discrimination. Therefore, some good ideas, such as supporting revolution, believing how reformism degenerates leftist movements, and opposing societal cancers like landlords.
Conclusion: As I stated before, I would classify you as necessary too economically left, socially conservative and essentialist for my taste. Your ideology is getting more sussy for me . But Stalin is based gamer sussy baka • Neo-Immorxism (30/100) - Conclusion: same as above, but Algerian. • Mattism (29/100) - Your economic view is really moderate, but it will fail to compensate with your hedonism and liberalism imo. Your social view is cringe, but it has some good parts. Sham, you openly believe in atlanticism and that NATO should exist. That's really cringe. Although non-interventionism, free speech, patriotism, gun right, fair-trade, welfarism, and opposition to economic austerity are all based. • Techno-Ultranationalism (26/100) - Totalitarianism, command economy, ultranationalism, and fascism are cringe. Your economic view is bringe and too right for me. I'm not a fan of your social view, but gender equality, racial equality, and secularism are based. Your social view is too reactionary for me. Although transhumanism and science are good. Therefore, you seem more cringe ideologically for my taste. • Neo-Arctoism (26/100) - You're too civically liberal, anti-anti-colonialist, conservative, and economically right for my taste. I don't think that your attempt to defeat wokeism is going to be successful. Although georgism, market, environmentalism, interculturalism, gender equality, family values, and welfare are based. • F.I.A.T (25/100) - Fascism, autarky, xenophobia, autocracy, ultranationalism, and imperialism are cringe. You're too authoritarian and economically right for my taste. Your economic view is bringe. Although transhumanism and science are good. At least, you dislikes racism and SJW. I know your ideology is quite old. You've turned into Techno-Ultranationalism now...
Directly opposing the views of Chirotesla. (25-0) • Caressism (21/100) - cringish to cringe economic view, but market is based. Anti-georgism, economic globalism, and letting big corporations do their crap? no no no! they are krinj. Scientific researchment is based. I would think that you can't have social equality using welfare while letting big corporations do their crap. Your societal view is ehhh, but it is too progreesive for my taste and cringe theocracy. I believe that every irreligious people shouldn't be forced to be religious. Atleast you respect other religions. Bruh, your identity axis is intersectional in the DozenValues, which is very cringe. I rather secularism which supports separation between religion and state. Utopianism is cringe in my opinion. • Reactionary-Cheesenism (2/100) - wtf this? I really disagree with your major parts, but you have some good ideas. • Aaronism (8/100) - I mean market socialism is based, but everything is cringe • Irish Neo-Marxist Republicanism (2/100) - It literally reminds me of this. • LeftCorporatocracy (0/100) - Honestly, Corporatocracy is very vomiting 🤮, but you have cringish-cringe social views because first world progressivism is cringe. Also based environmentalism and democracy. yes finally, you dumped your old sh*tty ideology Tony. • Bruhman Thought (0/100) - Nevermind, you're the most typical ultroid in this community. • Inlairitianism (0/100) - I used to be extremely krinj, very individualist, and overly serious when I first entered Politic and studied about only economic view (eg: communism, socialism, capitalism, etc). Thank god, I transitioned out of that phase. • LordCompost86 (???/100) - WIP • AshleyHere (???/100) - individualism and anarchism? cringe. but I will have explanation about your ideology if you have finished your page.
Almost bad parts and very little good parts. (less than 0) • Heinrich-Cheungism (-5/100) - Honeslty, your ideology is megacringe... I disagree with your major parts. • Kira Kween Thought (-10/100) - Eww degenerates! •
(-infinite/100) - Influenced by cybercapitalism, individualism, pink capitalism, queer authoritarianism, hyperprogressive (noveltism), postgenderism, and world federalism? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. but your technology view is really too extreme for me and you're also too regulationist. • Technocapital Cultist (-infinite/100) - NRx on steroids, omni-market, and social darwinism? huge no! • Sabkvism (-infinite/100) - very disgusting page! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 what a heresy! Opressing people by your disgusting theocrat ideology. You want to push people to an absolute hell. You're just an another type of Satan. I'll destroy you. Thanks God, you were quited by your founder anymore... • Palostiusism (-infinite/100) - HOLY SHIT! GET OUTA FROM INTERNET! AHHH SEXIST ORWELLIAN SOYBOY! I'm sure you're 100% larper! • Neo-Plenderplarism (-infinite/100) - I'm sure that you're orwellian PlenderLARP! Go outside and take shower!
This section contains old self-insert ideologies, etc.
• Evoluder Lelouchism & Novoganyuism - You are too economically right and culturally right for my taste in ideologically speaking. I remember that Nuoh and Scarlet became a corporatist and ditched a socialist (some) at the same time because you all got aroused by a fascist propaganda. I was worried that you were going to become a fascist. Oh yeah, I and you used to see that right-wing idpol rabbithole (such as neo-nazi, alt-rightoid, alt-shite, etc) was better than left-wing idpol rabbithole (actually SJW). That is why you should not throw away your socialist pride in favor of idpol no matter what.
I'm usually pretty friendly and calm. I often speak softly. I often do not care about each other's political views in real life, any PCB wikis, and other wikis. I'm pretty pragmatist and rejecting ideas that are very utopian, such as anarchism, communism (I think that stateless classless moneyless society seems unrealistic to get achieved), and more. I always being enraged when coming across damnSJWculturalretards. I have disdain for capitalism and cultural war. They have caused me no longer siding with anyone who is economically right or anyone who is damnSJWculturalretards. I see culturally far-left and far-right ideologies as equally bad. I dislike modern liberalism and see it as degenerate. I have disdain for the current status quo. I don't hesitate to remove damn neolibs, neocons, third wayists, and anyone who is cuck to the current status quo. I strongly abhor NATO and see it as inherenly genocidal organization because it has committed several war crimes and supported genocidal US-backed dictators. That doesn't make me not to support second world imperialists. I also have disdain for second world imperialism. Honestly, I view people's character content instead of their political views (such as conservative, tankie, pink cap, etc). I usually maintain a respectful conduct towards his strangers.
• A Cure for Capitalism by Richard D. Wolff (finished) - It seems interesting. I agreed with the flaws of capitalism according to this book. I like how WSDE (workers' self-directed enterprises) works. • Combat Liberalism by Mao Tse-Tung (finished) - it seems interesting. Anti-individualism is based because humanity is a collective organism. Societies, nations, and great civilizations are built from collective efforts. • San Min Doctrine (finished) - Three Principles of the People seems based. Nationalism, democracy, and socialism are based. I agreed with its doctrines. • After Capitalism by David Schweickart (still reading) - It seems interesting. I agreed with its point about the economy democracy and the flaws of capitalism. I agreed with its economics, but still have not finished reading it. • 21st Century Socialism by Heinz Dieterich (still reading) - It seems good, but I believe in market. • The Green Book by Muammar al-Qaddadi (still reading) - It seems interesting. I agreed with this book about parliament and "representative democracy". • Why Socialism? by Albert Einstein (Planned) • Luck Egalitarianism (Planned) -