Chaotic Communism, also called Draconian Anarchism, Transformationism or "Marsism-Vizirism", is an ideology sitting on the edge between the left and the far-left, both economically and culturally. Philosophically, it wishes for society to integrate the chaotic nature of human (or sapiens) collective experience, to channel it and use it as a driving force. In other words, it seeks for a harmonious and rational balance between decentralized autonomous organization at a local scale and a unified power at a more global level. It thinks the opposition between the global and local levels is ultimately inevitable, and, if efficiently organized, can be a fundamentally creative force.
Chaotic Communism practices a methodical Skepticism towards economic and political theory, acknowledging the fact that no system is absolute nor perfect in and of itself. While holding a very leftist orientation, it wants to guarantee enough leeway in those fields to allow adaptation.
One of its main and ultimate goal is to create of social system in which the progress of science is secured, supported and emancipated from external constraints.
In the chao-communist perspective, the state is seen as a tool which inherent purpose is nothing more than to help organize a politico-economic entity and its productive apparatus. It doesn't see the state as necessarily serving the interests of the dominant class, but is very conscious of the fact that it currently does, and that said class had, has and will have the means to partially or totally steal the control of the state. The thing is, in order to be understood in its material reality, one has to qualify what state one is talking about. Indeed, and as an exemple, a truly communist state has near nothing to do with say a neoliberal state. Thereby if the state is, in its concrete structure, radically democratic, and if this democratic nature is secured, Chaotic Communism sees the state as an extremely useful tool for social, environmental and scientific progress. Furthermore, it thinks the state is indispensable to maintain a complex system of collaborative production at a greater scale than the local level, and that getting rid of it will ultimately lead to historical regression.
Thus is to be born the Draconian Democratic State.
Based on these observations, the political system of Chaotic communism is designed to guarantee popular control over the state. It primarily relies on direct democracy at both the local level and at the level of the state. However, it doesn't restrict itself to the liberal conception of democracy, that confuses it with merely voting. Using elements of E-Democracy, Demarchy, Cyberocracy, Technocracy and Anarcho-Communism, it wants to create a system in which both local autonomy and global strategy cooperate, or more exactly : oppose in a constructive manner.
- Cyberdemocratic legislation : Legislative power is directly held by the people. Direct democracy at the level of the state is managed on a public online platform where File:Ano2.png Anonymity is guaranteed. The platform's algorithms, among other things, bring to the public debate the subjects that matters for the citizens. Their functionning is completely transparent, and can be debated like any other law. On the platform takes place a constant and live public delibaration on laws and bills. After a determined amount of time, the Borda count is used to take decisions on the debated subject. Aside laws, economical plans at the general scale are decided every 6 years after a full year of public deliberation.
- State technocratic executive : Once legislation and economic plans are decided through the democratic process, they are enacted on all of the territory by the executive branch of the state. It is divided in different fields of action and expertise, each composed of scientists and professionals of those fields. They have absolutely no power over the content of what they have to apply, and can be revoked at any time in case of abuse of power or ineffectiveness.
- Supervisory stochocratic council : The action and functioning of the state are supervised by a council of citizens that are randomly selected across the whole adult population. They are those who primarily judge of the technocrats' accurate interpretation of the legislation. Every 4 months a third of the council is replaced by a new random selection, thus in one year the council has been completely renewed.
- Local Autonomy : A parallel political system exists within the Chaosocialist state, a collection of local communes to which are granted near-total autonomy. At their level, they may decide to organize themselves in the forms of confederations, to fuse into regional entities, then split whenever they see fit. The state as no say in this process, which it merely watches ; unless conflicts among communes cannot be peacefully resolved and/or a commune's goals and actions don't interact with that of the general interest. In such cases, the draconian state can step in and prevent parasitic particularism from going against collective interest - as defined through consensus-based democratic delibaration.
The keystones of a chaosocialist economy are the inherently chaotic nature of the economic field ; and the principle of the different scales that coexist within it, each obeying to different and possibly contradictory logics. Chaotic Communism posits that the efficiency of an economic policy is relative to the scale (or the level) of the economy it is applied to. The idea is that : the bigger is the scale, the stronger the action of the state should be ; the smaller is the scale, the more free economic agents should be. It heavily relies on progressive taxation of private capital taken to the extreme.
- Local scale : Social Libertarianism applies to the smallest businesses and self-employment. At this level there is little to no intervention of the state, and no tax on private capital as long as it is effectively used. The state can grant subsidies to help budding businesses.
- Communal scale : Libertarian Market Socialism applies to small-sized businesses.
- Regional scale : Council Communism applies to medium-sized businesses that are too big for efficient self-management. It also works for unions of multiple small businesses.
- General scale : State Socialism applies to big businesses. Businesses that reach this size become state-owned businesses. Economic plans at a general scale are decided democratically (see Political System).
Chaotic Communism's healthcare system is essentially that of France's "Sécurité sociale" as originally promulgated by the CNR. It is a single-payer, socialized (or nationalized) healthcare system. Furthermore, it expands this logic to other domains of human life : there is a social security fund for food, housing, and artistic creation. These socialized funds are not owned and managed by the state, but directly by the workers contributing to them.
Aside economic activity, extreme progressive taxation makes it mathematically impossible for a citizen to become filthy rich. Wealth necessarily ends up reaching a cap, over which anymore accumulation will be taken by the state.
Inheritance is almost abolished. There is a limited amount one can bequeath to relatives. By default, all other belongings such as estate is seized by the state.
- Chaotic Communism aims for the unification of the entire world under one global political entity to ensure international cooperation over nationalisms and particularisms; and to organize global economy in a socially and ecologically sustainable way.
- Humans, as sapient as they are, aren't naturally rationals. Being rational isn't an individual quality either. It is a discipline and a method that one has to learn and that is never definitely acquired, as it is always perfectible. One of the fundamental flaws of most education programs is as such : we teach knowledge to people, but we hardly teach them method. The market of ideas is more controlled by our animal's brain tendency to go for pretty and easy explanations over rational and complicated ones, which require more effort and may not give us pleasure. Chaotic Communism thereby advocates for mass education centered around the goal of turning people into the most rationally aware citizens possible, to add as much intelligence possible into the collective work that is Democracy while making it as less flawed as we can. In the general curriculum, scientific and cultural knowledge is still very important, essentially as support to teach the scientific method, critical thinking (especially towards medias and politics) and training against cognitive biases.
- The general policy of Chaotic Communism regarding education is that of accompanying the individual's intellectual blooming. It is made so everyone is to participate in the elaboration of their schooling, choice is given regarding which matters one wishes to further explore and the institution is to adapt to those wishes. Grades are also abolished, as they are arbitrary means of selection that ultimately are to perpetuate social dominations.
- Education is free at all ages and levels, and mandatory until reaching adulthood. All schools are publicly owned, private schools are banned. However a good leeway in pedagogy is given to various establishments.
- Chaotic Communism seeks to support the expansion of scientific knowledge in every field, and to provide everything the scientific community as a whole requires for its most efficient functionning. Therefore, science must be a purely public matter to be emancipated from the constraints of capitalism and of the free-market, which subordinate scientific progress to financial profitability and productivity.
- Chaotic Communism advocates for the open access and public ownership of all scientific publications and the free diffusion of knowledge.
"lol me read Heidegger and misunderstood Derrida science is a social construct and can't give absolute truth so I reject it" Yep, yet science remains by far the best attempt to produce knowledge so have fun eating rocks while we continue to conquer reality
- While Chaotic Communism thinks that religion and mysticism should ideally be outright eradicated, it thinks that enforcing Atheism and Anti-Theism is counterproductive. Laicism then appears as the best compromise. Chaotic Communism applies an inclusive interpretation of laicism, pragmatically, without idealizing it, which would turn it into yet another state-sponsored doctrine - turning back into something counterproductive.
- Marsism-Vizirism supports the demystification of all religions : it advocates for every religions to get rid of all supernatural and fundamentally irrational beliefs in order to be proper philosophies that can be respected as such. Once all religions will be demystified, laicism won't be necessary anymore.
- Chaotic Communism gets rid of moral anti-racism to instead support political anti-racism. It fights against essentialism and Discriminationism based on it. Marsism-Vizirism thinks the best way to fight against structural racism is to let racialized groups organize themselves when it comes to this matter. However, Chaotic Communism also makes it so the mixing of ethno-cultural groups in all of its institutions is heavily favored.
- Chaotic Communism also advocates for the fight against homophobia, transphobia, the abolition of the patriarchy and of the gender binary. Ultimately, it wants to abolish gender as a way of social distinction.
Chaotic Communism sees the protection of the environment and the fight against climate change as the issues to be adressed in absolute priority. To do so, the draconian state is to declare war against the capitalist system, as it sees Capitalism as incompatible with Environmentalism.
- Anti-Capitalism : Globalized capitalism is the source of virtually every ecological problems civilization is facing - massification of global trade, deforestation & intensive farming, misregulated exploitation of natural ressources, overconsumption, destruction of the biosphere, etc. Capitalism is in its core defined by the accumulation and concentration of wealth/goods, by the pursuit of this accumulation, essentially through the opening of new markets and the (statist) deregulation of such markets to the extent capitalists can manage. It is historically how Capitalism has risen at the end of the 16th century in Europe, has been exported and enforced around the world through colonisation and globalization, and developped through different phases up to the 21st century where it is the overwhelmingly dominant economic system in the world. Going against any of the principles already stated is objectively going against Capitalism. Capitalism as a system is by definition unable to restrict itself or its consequences. It has been built to maximize profits of capitalists, may it be by exploiting nature or the workers.
- Eco-Transformation : Chaotic Communism thinks we are currently in a state of environmental urgency that justifies almost every means available to deal with it. The executive branch of the state shall be entitled with Eco-Authoritarianism to crush capitalists and win the war against Capitalism. On environmental matter, and until we are no more in a state of environmental urgency, the state has way more power to transform society and make it ecological, including transforming cities and reorganizing the territory. However, Chaotic Communism thinks that Eco-Anarchism at the local scale will naturally prevail
and if not shall be forcefully enacted.
- Data Consumption Regulation : Internet is far too important for the progress of the world for it to be abandonned. However, we cannot ignore the fact that we must reduce its ecological impact. To do so, each citizen is given a credit of how much data they can consume during the month, that they are free to use as they wish. The amount of data "distributed" is calculated so it is as sustainable at possible at a global scale.
- Chaotic Communism wants to establish a form of socialist Sapient Supremacy with at heart the preservation of the environment. Outside of the scientific field, Draconian Anarchism advocates for the abolition of humanity as a concept and replace it with that of sapiensdom. Is considered sapiens : any individual able to use reason and to communicate its reasoning to another individual in a meaningful way. An individual who only has the potential to develop communication with other sapienses is a proto-sapiens (Infants and intelligent non-human species are typically proto-sapiens).
- Sapienses have political supremacy over non-sapient species, as only a sapient society can take care of organizations at the scale of a whole planet, and have conscious power over its future. Every sapienses have the same civic and political rights, mainly same political legitimacy, legal rights and accountability. Proto-sapienses are protected by the law and taken care of by society, they have the same legal rights as sapienses minus accountability and political power.
- On Transhumanism : it is seen as very secondary compared to other issues. After these have been properly dealt with, Post-Chaosocialism shall take care of the transhumanist question.
- Mediatic policies TBA
Chaotic Communism thinks there are several ways we can take to eventually establish a draconian anarchist society. Furthermore, its idiosyncratic nature would make it harder for it to impose itself in a real-life political struggle. Therefore, it defends these ideological paths as much as its previously stated theoretical beliefs
- Chaotic Communism is willing to abolish the current form of state which is deeply rooted in capitalism and is rendered crippled by the neo-liberal status quo. It sees Anarcho-Communism, Eco-Anarchism, and other left oriented types of Anarchy as a sane base for the creation of a new reinvented form of democratic state.
Marsism-Vizirism is quiet and looks sleepy most of the time. He's overall rather disenchanted and pessimistic. He's most of the time kind and polite, and rarely holds any grudges. However, arrogance and irrationality annoys him a lot, especially given the fact that they are often linked.
He finds american politics to be kinda boring, and the fact that they are so overly present on the international internet annoys him.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with a tail coming from its back.
- Fill it black.
- Draw a red upside down star in the middle.
- Color half the star in blue.
- Fill the horns white.
- Add the eyes.
Ball design :
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it black.
- Draw a white dragon with wings wide open.
- Draw a red upside down star over it.
- Color half the star in blue
- Add the eyes
- Democracy - You are often misguided by the dominant class, but you remain the least bad method of government
- Demarchy - Democracy =/= voting
- Environmentalism - Preserving the environment is objectively the most important matter of the 21st century
- Socialism - One of the schools of thought from which most good ideas come
- Progressivism - Progress isn't an end in itself, but a welcome consequence
- Minarcho-Socialism Libertarian Socialism - We have many essential similarities!
- Council Communism Anarcho-Communism File:Salar.png Salarism - True communism gang
- Anarchists - Even if ultimately I'm not really anarchist, I see myself as a close ally of actual anarchists
- File:ParisCom.png Communardism - Vive la Commune !
- Feminists - Death to the patriarchy!
- Abortionism - Of course I'm pro-choice, getting rid of a fetus isn't less moral than taking a dump
- Democratic Confederalism - Based!
- Democratic Socialism - Having both democracy and socialism is awesome! Sadly, a capitalist "democracy" won't let you do
- Eurocommunism - THIS is what should have happened, the October revolution is the bug in our timeline
- Socialism of the 21st Century - It's a shame that I don't hear much about you anymore
- Yellow-Jacketism - You showed what the people really wants.
Of course the government couldn't care less
- Antifa - "If you cannot convince a Fascist, acquaint his head with the pavement."
- Anarcho-Jacobinism - The Revolution of 1789 was left unfishied
- Wilfreism - WILFRE DID NOTHING WRONG!
- World Federalism - If done the right way, this is the future of humanity
- Anarcho-Nihilism - I mean, you're technically not wrong, but I'm not a fan of intellectual laziness
- Situ.png Situationism - You have interesting ideas, but you're often more interested in looking intelligent than actually being right
- Industrialism - A reasonable amount of industry is okay, if it's not owned by capitalists, and if production is strictly regulated
- Marxism–Leninism - You are both too authoritarian and not flexible enough to my taste
- Monarcho-Socialism - I won't do you the favor of escaping the guillotine, even if you're a socialist
- Conservative Socialism - Meh
- Castroism - Not everything is great with you, but you're overall a decent model
- Chaosism - I'm NOT you! And I'm not sure you know what chaos is
- - I said, I'm an ally of ACTUAL anarchists
- Social Democracy Yellow Socialism - F*ck off social traitors
- Capitalism - I'll do just fine without you
- Libertarianism - Ignorant and conspiracy theorist
- Patriotism Nationalism Ultranationalism - Ngl, y'all look the same from here
- Traditionalism - Why would I ever bother with tradition?
- Macronism - MACRON EXPLOSION
- Theocracy - You make worse everything that you touch!
- Confessionalism - Look I appreciate the effort, but this is so far from the right way to answer this issue
- Eco-Capitalism - A total oxymoron that will doom us all. And you guys aren't any better
- Conservatism - Your sole purpose is to lick bourgeoisie's boots
- Strasserism - Did you think becoming a fash and allying with them was a good idea? You got what you deserved
- Vichy Regime - À l'abri des bombes, les Français criaient "Vive Pétain!" Ils étaient bien planqués à Londres, Y'avait pas beaucoup de Jean Moulin.
- Spadist Libertarian Noocracy - You seem to be the good side of libertarianism while actually trying to get rid of what's rotten with it, this is great. Clarify your view on the state, on regulationism, drop the capitalism (ideally for something socialist-ish), and you'll be one of the best ideologies out here!
- Neo-Airisuism - Eco-Communes are megabased
- File:Slavreichismsmallnew!.png Newer Slavreichism - I don't like that egoist crap, and not a fan of meta-anarchism. But you've put effort into this, and you'd probably be an ally
- Anti-Deathism - You are an Anarcho-Communist, so, as I said, consider me an ally. Though I'm still skeptical about your obsession over death
- Samikakoism - Sounds overall pretty nice, but Post-Civilization? Anti-Society? No thanks
- Nobodyherism "you just threw a bunch of systems together and put them on different levels" YES. And you have a good logic, it's a shame you're stopping midways
- Neo-Sorcerersilasism - I'm glad to have influenced your economics, though you still trust capitalism too much
- Logavism - If what you mean by a worker-owned free market economy is a form of Mutualism, then heh, why not. And cool progressive views
- Mutual Libertarianism - Stinky light-capitalist, but you're fighting against irrationality so you get a pass
- Quarkisme - Basé : économie très interventionniste et régulationniste, nationalisation des ressources naturelles, anti-théisme, financement public de la recherche scientifique. Ridicule : taxation plate, religion de la productivité, et naïveté sociologique générale (croyance à la "méritocratie", à la collaboration de classe, idéalisation irrationnelle de la technocratie et du monde scientifique...). Ah, et vires-moi ces yeux dégueulasses. Vive le Québec libre cependant
- Conservative Socialist Nationalism - Good economics but cringe conservatism. Yugoslavia is based tho
- Dragonshadowism - State socialism is a bit better than capitalism and you're not as conservative as other rightoids. But totalitarianism and nationalism are very cringe. You may be a fellow dragon ball hehe but being pro-religion is just too much for me
- Böhmism - Simply a supporter of the status quo. I guess it could be worse
- PirateTailism - Same as above
- Caressism - You mostly have good intentions (except on religion), but your system almost exclusively relies on full benevolence and on the absence of contradiction from people and a reality that might be different from the one you'd imagine. In the end you're paving the way to totalitarianism by giving it all the tools it'd need. But I'm glad you like my political system!
- Gabrialduffeyism - You're too rightist (especially economically) to not be cringe, but at least you're not as crazy as some others and you have rather moderate cultural views
- Monteirism - Some cute things, but mostly pure irrational bullshit.
- Bourgeois System - I of course oppose virtually everything in this. But I'd be curious to see your genuine non-exaggerated beliefs
- Nullism - Neither atheism nor social and technological progress needs you. If you made any sense, maybe you'd be scary? Obviously no one genuinely believes in that anyway
- Self-Insert European Unitism - I'm quite proud to have founded you, European cooperation is based
- File:RadDemCom.png Radical Democratic Communism - Is this me?
- Asocial Socialism - This might be what I truly want... but we gotta think about extrovert people as well
- Anarcho-Rationalism - Keep up the good work!
- File:Ano2.png Anonymocracy - One of the key element of my democratic system
- File:RepAno2.png Republican Anonymocracy - Institutions are useful to organize direct democracy, just be careful to not give them too much power
- File:AnAno.png Anarcho-Anonymocracy - I'm a bit skeptical about how this would work, but I kinda like the idea
- File:AnoSoc.png Anonymo-Socialism - Same as above, but seems more practical
- Sapient Supremacism - My third way between speciesism and bioequalism
- Fantasyism - I love your aesthetic
- Fantasy Feminism - You make the best characters
- File:Mes.png Mesarchism - You'll be useful once we get rid of capitalism, until then you'd just be its puppet
- Schizoidarchism - Honestly I get it, but I'm affraid we wouldn't make a functionning society...
- Integral Egalitarianism - I could get behind this, if it was less authoritarian
- Anonymo-Egalitarianism - Taking things a bit too far here
- Rational Imperialism - We both value rationalism to the same extent, but you are too authoritarian and militarist
- The definition of "Chaos" used here comes from Chaos theory
- 8values MarsVizir.png
tbh I'm clearly more statist than this looks like
- 9axes (full).png
- LeftValues MarsVizir.png
Maybe I'm a bit of a Marxist in the end...(not really)
- LiberationValues MarsVizir.png
Lower that tradition and I'm good
- Politiscales MarsVizir.png
- Art by CosmicWave7312.png
Art by CosmicWave7312
Samikako solves lung cancer
|Environmentalists - Green hills and blue sky|
|Moderate / Productive||Productive Environmentalism|
|Main||Blue Environmentalism • Bookchin Capitalism • Liberal Agrarianism • Bloc Québécois • Corbynism • One Nation Labour • Ruralism • Anarcho-Americanism • Anti-JoeyFloppaism • Neo-Paganism • Anti-Internetism • English Heritage Thought (usually) • Eco-Cooperativism • Schwabism|
|Self-Inserts|| Admiralism • Alpino-Temporism • Chaotic Communism • Tomjazzism • Evolutionary Socialism • Metbolism • Neo-Councilism • M4RKAruism • Mattism • Neo Social Libertarianism • Yoda8soup Thought • oRange System • Rejuvenative Hamburg thought • Third Aquarian Model • Neo-Immorxism • Uzarashvilism • |
Casagonism• Burkinism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • Post Ego Anarcha-Nihilism • Ego-Progressivism • AshleyHere