Capitalist Stalinism is a totalitarian, culturally variable, economically capitalist ideology which believes in combining elements of Stalinism with elements of Capitalism. Capitalist Stalinism believes it is necessary to give dictatorial authority to a political party or Communist Party in order to create a capitalist society.
"The Secret Police will enforce the principles of Free Market Capitalism with an iron fist."
Capitalist Stalinism envisions a world where an unelected Communist Party with near totalitarian power enforces the principles of capitalism. It is similar to Stalinist Anarcho-Capitalism, but without the anarchist elements.
- Stalinism - A strong Communist state is needed to bring capitalism!
- Capitalist Communism - Very good!
- Pinochetism -
Literally me!Even though you are anti-Marxist, your economy is ultrabased and also your authoritarian methods!
- Totalitarianism - The state is civically everything. I love your secret police, state purges, terror, and gulags. Though I don't really like the personality cult thing, and the economy should be capitalist.
- Stalinist Anarcho-Capitalism - Just drop the anarchism.
- AnCom Pinochetism - Same as above.
- National Capitalism - Civically and economically based, but why are you a fascist?
- Khruschevism - You helped Stalin with the purges and establishing the cult of personality, but most importantly, you restored capitalism in the Soviet Union! Even though you are still a filthy revisionist.
- Goulash Capitalism - Same as above but in Hungary.
- National Socialism - Fascist and anti-Soviet!
But your privatizations were not bad.