Template:Infobox Capitalismism is based off of the game Capitalism. It is almost like a rewrite of Capitalism. Capitalism, the game, is a business simulation game. He is almost identical to has father Capitalism. He is economically right. He is a bit more into games than his father, Capitalism. He is an industrialist. He likes the statement of "He who does not work does not get to eat."
- Austrolibertarianism - Free markets! Corporations! BASED!
- Anarcho-Capitalism - My homeboy.
- Avaritionism - A bit too extreme, but based nevertheless.
- Trumpism - I see you protected my dear economic system from those trash Marxists, like the man with dementia or that trash communist. I hope Joe's fraud is uncovered.
- Systemism: Partners in business!
- Rebelism - I think you're OK economically, but I have to be vegan?! NOOO!
- Neoliberalism - Can you please get businesses across the world. But please stop being so moderate.
- Hoppeanism - Stop being an ethnonat. But the marketing is based.
- Bidenism - Demented trash Marxist!
- Marxism - I, you mean, I, am the one you want to destroy?! Not today!
- Maoism - CCP trash!
How to Draw
- Draw a circle.
- Fill it in with yellow.
- Add a blocky dollar sign in olive green.
- Draw the eyes.
Personality and Behavior
He is very business-minded. He loves the game and always encourages developers to put in a ton of microtransactions in their game. He is a very good business expert and can tell you anything about the inner workings of major corporations, like Apple, Google, and Microsoft. He is also a boss like his dad and rich.