Caelumcracy is an ideology which is more of a policy. It focuses on aerial development, expansion and colonization, as opposed to its land and water cousins Tellurocracy and Thalassocracy, which focus on dominating power around land and a body of water respectively.
Its name comes from the Latin word caelum (sky) and the Greek word κρατοσ (power; rule), and information about its flag can be found in the "How to draw" section of this page.
How to draw
- Draw a white ball (#FFFFFF / 255, 255, 255)
- Draw a yellow half on the ball (#fcc706 / 255, 199, 6)
- Draw a red bird silhouette (#f20d0d / 242, 13, 13) and use the same yellow as before.
- Draw a light red plane propeller on the red bird (#f55050 / 245, 80, 80) and fill it with the exact same yellow I mentioned before.
- Draw two white eyes on the ball and you're done!
- Imperialism - Fellow air colonizer!
- Thalassocracy and Tellurocracy - I like you, but it's time to get some air colonization done as well!
- 1800ism - Even though you're impressed with my ✈ plane collection, you still want to abolish ✈ planes.
- Gamerism - I like Blazing Angels I and II, but why stop at video games when you can colonize enemy territory in our world?
- 1200ism - Stop playing 'Mongol Empire' on my ✈ airplanes!
- 1300ism - Stop slashing my ✈ airplanes with your sword!
- 1400ism - Stop trying to joust with my ✈ airplanes! You're damaging them with your ⚔ lance!
- 1500ism - Stop throwing my ✈ airplanes in the ocean; they don't go well together!
- 1600ism - Ahhh! Stop charging at my airplane collection!
- 1700ism - Stop destroying my airplane collection!
Caelumcracy getting attacked by a charging 1600ism