Burrism is the beliefs of Aaron Burr and the foundations of infamous Burr Conspiracy.
End of the Revolutionary War
The last major battle of the revolution was the Battle of Yorktown, where the File:UK-icon.png British Empire and American Loyalists surrendered to American Forces. Notably, Burr was not even present as the battle as he resigned from military service in 1779.
After the revolution, Burr went back to New York City, New York and studdied law with Alexander Hamilton. Though, Hamilton would do much better then Burr at law school causing him to become very jealous of Hamilton.
Election of 1800
Aaron Burr would run in the election of 1800 as a Democratic-Republic, and the running-mate of Thomas Jefferson. Though, due to the old electoral system, when Hamilton endorsed Jefferson over him, Burr got very angry.
After the duel, Burr was charged with murder in both New York and New Jersey. Though, these charges vanished.
A major player in the conspiracy was US Military General James Wilkon, though he later betrayed Burr.
In 1807, the conspiracy sort of fell apart because President Thomas Jefferson had him arrested for treason. However, due to lack of evidence, Burr was declared not guilty and was left to live as a free man.
Aaron Burr's Death
Decades after the conspiracy, Aaron Burr died of natural causes right before an upcoming divorce trial.
- American Confederatism - Fellow anti-federalist, and traitor to the Union!
- File:Washingtonian Democracy.png Washingtonism - Pog president.
- Klansmanism - Yep. Confederacy pog.
- Neo-Confederatism - More confederates!
- Democratism - Helped out the confederate boys.
- Jeffersonian Democracy - Was pog, until he betrayed and arrested me!
- Vermontese Progressivism - Progressivism isn't good, but at least you have some successionist ideas.
- American Royalism - Leave America you British fricker!
- Hamiltonianism - Get shot you fricking orphan!