Burnhamism is the ideology of the
leader of the Labour Party Mayor of Manchester Andy Burnham. It revolves around the idea of "Aspirational Socialism" which includes nationalisation of transport services, introducing an LVT, urban regeneration, replacing tuition fees with a rgaudate tax and establishing a National Care Service. Other views of Burnham include his emphasis on Northern identity and Catholic beliefs.
How to Draw
1. Draw a red ball
2. Draw the Manchester bee on it
3. Draw a pair of eyes
4. Add eyelashes to them
5. Add a pair of glasses
6. Add hair
Burnhamism speaks in a Northern accent, and is often annoyed at Tory ideologies. He is passionate about football, and can be drawn with an Everton scarf as a prop.
- Francisism - I think you're smashing, but you should be a bit nicer to the gays, like.
- Regionalism - King of the North!
- Starmerism - Our Keith- I mean Keir, sorry.
- Corbynism - Not a bad bloke, but you did cause a right shitshow.
- Blairism - There is only so long you can defy gravity and ask people to be relaxed about inequalities that made them Labour in the first place.
- Democratic Socialism - Not entirely sure why you lot like me all of a sudden, but I'll take it.
- Manchester Liberalism - Well the Manchester bit is nice...
- Borisism - Posh little gobshite
- File:Mediacracy.png Mediacracy - Turns out those 'whiny Scousers' were right, weren't they?