Buchanan Conservatism, or just Buchananism, is the ideology of American paleoconservative political figure, writer, commentator and broadcaster, Pat Buchanan. He was an assistant and special consultant to US Presidents Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan and was a host on CNN.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Color it white.
- Draw a wavy bar using red going from left the right across the ball in the center.
- Draw three 5-pointed stars in the red bar.
- Add the eyes.
- You're done!
|White||#FFFFFF||255, 255, 255|
|Red||#E0313E||224, 49, 62|
- Paleoconservatism - The true conservatives.
- Protectionism - American sovereignty is being sacrificed to the gods of the global economy.
- Reaganism - The best president.
- Floppaism - I had a tabby cat!
- Paleolibertarianism - Rothbard and Rockwell were great allies.
- National Socialism - Alright guys. Hitler wasn't that big of a monster.
- Trumpism - He may of called me a "Neo-Nazi" and a "Hitler lover" back in the day, but I still supported him when he became president.
- George H. W. Bushism - You liar!
- George W. Bushism - A father's disappointment!
- Neoconservatism - You are precisely where the right went wrong!
- Progressivism - Cringe!
- Pat Buchanan
- 1992 Republican Party presidential primaries
- 1996 Republican Party presidential primaries
- 2000 Reform Party presidential primaries
- Pat Buchanan 2000 presidential campaign
| Conservatives - Conserving the nation |
|Main||Petersonism • Conservative Party of Canada • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism •|
|Conservative||Petersonism • Conservative Party of Canada|
|Traditional||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism • SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism|
|Exclusive||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism|
|Normative||SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism|
|Inclusive||Conservative Party of Canada|
|Self-Inserts||JoeyFloppaism • Metbolism • SomeCrusaderism • Mangoism • Neo-Mangoism|