Book Supremacy believes that books are the only acceptable way to gain knowledge.
The first books to appear were the papyrus in Egypt, they were scrolls of 10 meters, the text was divided into columns. With the invention of paper in China in the 1st century, books were made using woodblock printing, a method similar to a stamp. In the 3rd century, Rome also started to produce books, using Parchments, but the popularization of books started with catholic monks, who were expected to study holy texts.
He believes that any kind of media, that are not books should be prohibited, and that everyone will have a state mandatory diary.
Personality and Behaviour
Book Supremacy is very traditionalist, don't liking any kind of technology, every time someone tell him to watch a movie, he loses all temper and starts to shout nonsensical sentences. He also hates spelling and grammar errors, always correcting them.
How to Draw
Detail, step by step, how to draw this ideology. If there are multiple designs, make multiple sections. If possible, add flags for each design.
|Colour 1 Name||255,255,255||#FFFFFF|
- Conservative Socialism - Books for everyone!
- Technocracy - Fellow book lover.
- Noocracy - Teach me your wisdom.
- Catholic Theocracy - I like the bible, but stop burning books!
- Anarcho-Communism - Yes, I read theory. -_-
- Transhumanism - We don't need technology, we need more books!
- National Socialism - Fucking book burner! Die in hell!
- Dumb Caveman - How can you live without books???
- Savage Animal - NO!
- Kakistocracy - I bet hes never read a book in his life.
Add some pictures of your ideology here (usually comics that they feature in).