Blatcherism is a term formed as a portmanteau of the names of two British politicians, Tony Blair and Margaret Thatcher. It can be defined as an emphasis on free market policies, support for privatisation or the private ownership of former public services, a monetarist economic policy and a retention of anti-trade union legislation.
How to Draw
1. Draw a ball
2. Colour it white
3. Draw the Conservative Party logo (circa 1982-89)
4. Colour that in pink
5. Draw the eyes
- Thatcherism - Mummy!
- Third Way - A good way of looking at the world.
- Starmerism - What have I created...
- European Federalism - One of the most important institutions of our time.
- One Nation Liberalism - You were a great successor to me.
- Labourism - A bit too far to the left for my liking sometimes...
- Social Democracy - What do you mean being a Social Democrat means I have to care about the welfare state?
- Corbynism - Your misguided ideology has brought shame to this party!
- Democratic Socialism - This isn't your party anymore!
- Ba'athism - Your reign of terror ends now.