Black Feminism holds that the experience of Black women gives rise to a particular understanding of their position in relation to sexism, class oppression, and racism. The experience of being a Black woman, it maintains, cannot be grasped in terms of being Black or of being a woman but must be elucidated via intersectionality to make sense of how white supremacy and patriarchy interacted to inform experiences of Black women.
Acts like your stereotypical black woman
How to Draw
- Draw a ball
- Color horizontal tricolor Red(top)Black(Mid)Green(Bottom)
- Draw feminism symbol in white (Venus symbol and the clenched fist)
- Add Eyes
- Add Bow (optional)
- Add Afro (optional)
- Anarcha-Feminism - White ally.
- Marxist Feminism - Assata Shakur did nothing wrong! Angela Davis was a great woman!
- Postcolonial Feminism - Okay! We see y'all! You that bitch!
- Liberal Feminism - All you want is freedom for middle class white women.
- Radical Feminism - Damn, you can't just kill all men.
- Neoliberalism - I'm forced to put up with him as he uses me as a token.
- White Nationalism - Rapists
- Manosphere - Fucking perv
- Capitalism - Owes me $0.23
- Eugenicism - NO
- Talking back by Bell Hooks
- Black Women, Feminism, and Terrorism: Assata Shakur
- Assata Shakur Speaks!