Black Conservatism is an ideology rooted in communities of African descent that aligns largely with the conservative ideologies around the world. Black conservatism emphasize traditionalism, patriotism, self-sufficiency, and strong culturally conservatism within the context of the black church. In the United States it is often, but not exclusively, associated with the Republican Party.
Black conservatism personality can be described as Black Nationalism, but with less cultural rightism, and unlike Black Nationalism it is pro-Capitalism, pro-christianity, and is anti-black separatism.
Yoweri Tibuhaburwa Kaguta Museveni is a Ugandan politician who has been President of Uganda since 1986. Museveni was involved in rebellions that toppled Ugandan leaders Idi Amin and Milton Obote before he captured power in the 1980s.
Even though he replaced the former government and dictatorship of Idi Amin he has maintained power consistently. A proper description of it would be a slightly paternalistic conservative party under a national conservative regime. While Uganda has maintained friendly relationships with the U.S.A. they banned twitter for reasons of national security. Among these reasons were general suspicions of such platforms being used as espionage on the part of the US.
Haile Selassie I was Emperor of Ethiopia from 1930 to 1974. Prior to his coronation, he had been the Regent Plenipotentiary of Ethiopia from 1916. He is a defining figure in modern Ethiopian history, and the key figure of Rastafari, a religious movement in Jamaica. His administration defended from Italian occupation and was one of the few uncolonized african countries by the time of world war 2.
Main article: Black Zionism.
Black Zionism is divided between groups of Ethiopians who have practiced Judaism for many years these being the older of the branches and American movements like the black israelites who claim to be ethnically jewish of the two ethiopians are more well regarded by the jewish community while fringe movements like the black israelites are seen as usurpers if not outright antisemites.
Black conservatism is a growing shift of party affiliations within the U.S.A. There are many reasons people of african descent decide move to the republican party some are Often dissilusioned with the current condition of the democratic party and its shift away from populism. Others blame systems like the welfare state for making the black community overdependent on the government. While not sharing the economic views of early proponents of black nationalism they do agree with some of the goals of such movements like the idea of self sufficiency within the black community, mutual aid and especially encouraging entrepreneurship.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Color the lower half white and top half black.
- Above the lower half, draw three white stars in row.
- Add the eyes.
- Christian Democracy - A fellow christian.
- Conservatism - A fellow hater of woke culture.
- Trumpism - A great inspiration to me. Blacks For Trump!
- Chicagoan Libertarianism - Thomas Sowell is mega-based! He is by-far the MOST UNDERRATED intellectual of our era!
- Kanye - A fellow black right-winger.
- Alt-Lite - My white counterpart. Just don't be around him...
- Black Sexocracy - There's more to life than fucking bitches and drug money.
- Black Supremacism - You ok there buddy? you're acting a little weird.
- Black Nationalism - If you really want the better for our race, you should appect that I'm conservative. Also, I support Trump because he helped Blacks more than any other president, he isn't as racist as you think.
Wdym there's internet footage of all the racist things he said?
- Sankarism - OH GOD, A AFRO-SOCIALIST? U-UM SIR, IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!
- Satanic Theocracy - Literal Satan Worshiper!
- Bidenism - Pfft... guess I'm not black.
- Democratism - Wants to force me back into the plantations.
- Planned Parenthoodism- The reason the black community is falling apart.
|Conservatives - Tradition, morality and praising the Lord|
|Main|| Atheist Conservatism • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism • Christian Conservatism • Black Conservatism • Blue Lives Matter • Deshret Monarchism • Monarcho-Conservatism • Sollism • Traditionalist Kakistocracy • Cisarchy • Kekistani Nationalism • Anti-Internetism • High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Japanese Liberal Democracy • Pepperism
|Reactionary|| Ei's Eternity • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism (until 1685) • Medievalism • Neo-Lawrencarchy