Biological Leninism, clipped to BioLen, is an Authoritarian, Economically and (especially) Culturally Far-Left ideology that is the child of Leninism and Progressivism. Biological Leninism is not a formal ideology that any political party or group identifies with, but rather a theory regarding western leftism thought of by Neoreactionary thinkers. The theory states that most leftist groups in the west have added, alongside economic socialism, biological socialism to their ideology. Alongside creating a revolution which puts the working class in charge of the nation and distributes wealth it wants to systematically place those with a "low biological status" in power.
What separates BioLen from his father is primarily their believes over what the vanguard should look like, while Traditional Leninism believing the vanguard should be based on the working class and very formal, BioLen subverts that believing in a Vanguard that is based of lower status in ways other than economic especially (like the name suggests) genetic although not necessarily with examples including people who are LGBTQ+, Overweight, Migrant Origin, Ethnic Minority Origin, Disabled, etc. BioLen also prefers for the Vanguard to be informal.
Personality and Behaviour
BioLen is extremely into any form of Identity Politics and acts in ways reminiscent of those stereotypical of those who speak up of Intersectionality.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with eyes,
- Fill it red,
- Draw a golden half-Strand of DNA,
- Draw a golden hammer going through it and you're done!
|Red||#CC0000||204, 0, 0|
|Gold||#FFD700||255, 215, 0|
- Revolutionary Progressivism - Best friend!
- Intersectionality - Awesome social analysis.
- Vanguardism - The dictatorship of the
proletariatoppressed will save us.
- Neo-Marxism–Leninism - Yas queen, slay!
- State Liberalism - Follows my model, but is a filthy c*pitalist.
- National SJW - The only fascist that I can somewhat tolerate.
- Leninism - My father and main inspiration. You must, however, learn that its not proletariat who are oppressed, but rather minorities.
- Biological Leninism, Bioleninism, the first step and Leninism and Bioleninism by Spandrell
- Bioleninism by Nix