Bidenist Trumpism is a debatably opposite unity ideology that merges Bidenism and Trumpism. It supports the idea that Biden and Trump are both good politicians and that the ideals of Joe Biden and Donald Trump are perfectly compatible. A main-wiki equivalent for this would be Liberal Conservatism, while it would also be similar to Right-Democratism.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball orange.
- Put the blue Biden-Harris campaign logo onto the ball.
- Give it a MAGA hat.
- Draw the eyes.
- Right-Democratism - A bit more of a state liberal but based overall.
- Liberal Conservatism - Literally me but more general.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - Based.
- DemFloppaism - Democratic and rightist?! BASED!
- Hillaryism - Uber based.
- Diarchy - Biden and Trump. Based.
- Bidenism - You're based but Trump is good, too.
- Trumpism - You're based but Biden is good, too.
- Logical Absolutism - I don't believe you said you can't really sit on the fence when it comes to who wins elections, but didn't you also say I can't sit on the fence over which is the best candidate?
- Left-Democratism - Democratic Party ideals are based but socialism? No no no.
- Marxism-Bidenism - I like Biden but Marxism is deplorable.
- Jorgensenism - Biden 2020! Trump 2020!
- Revolutionary Trumpism - Stop ruining Trump's reputation and stop trying to keep Biden out of office!
- Autocracy - Not one, two!
| Bidenists - Obama's VP and the |
|Friends and Consultants||Harrisism • Obamaism|
|Variations||Anarcho-Bidenism • BidenFloppaism • Bidengism • Bidenist Trumpism • Bidenreichism • Hyperborea Bidenism • Marxism-Bidenism • Obamaism-Bidenism|
|Fanboys||Anti-Aaronism • Jimmmmmmyism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought|