Biarchy is the rule of bisexual people. It believes that bisexuals are special and should be considered rulers. Biarchy says that bisexual people should have special treatment and that the more sexual attraction you experience to both genders, the better. It is a feminist ideology advocating for the equality of males and females. An example would be Airisuism because it is bisexual; the problem is, it's an anarchist. Biarchy is authoritarian.
- Queer Authoritarianism - What a good way to protect bisexuals' rights!
- Authoritarian Progressivism - What a good way to protect bisexuals' rights!
- Marxism-Leninism - Authoritarianism will get bisexual people to high places.
- Progressive Accelerationism - Accelerate to a world full of pure bisexual rights!
- Transarchy - You don't like bisexual people at all. All you care about is transgender power. At least we're fighting against cisheterosexuality!
- Airisuism - We're both bisexual lovers. But stop watching catboy porn and being an anarchist!
- Homofascism - I don't understand why you have to be such a Nazi. I'm hate it that you only want gay power and not bi power!
- National Traditionalism - I HATE YOU! BULLS**T! NAZI!
- Heterofascism - Same as above.
- Metbolism - Wow. Such a nazi.
- Cultural Rightism - Stop advocating for traditional marriage and straight-only adoption!
- Putinism - Wow. What a fascist! Stop shutting down our pride marches!
How to Draw
- Draw a circle.
- Draw a bisexual flag inside of the circle.
- Draw a gavel with the head in the top half and the handle in the bottom half. (#7c2f18)
- Draw the eyes.
Biarchy is bisexual. He loves to empower bisexuals and go to pride marches. He loves to badmouth Russia and Vladimir Putin. He will demand people to call him a certain pronoun, either he, she, they, or a certain neopronoun.