Bi-piratism consists of both forms of pirate ideologies: piratism and hydrarchy. It is also bisexual.
Bi-piratism seeks to consolidate both hydrarchy's pursuit of liberation from the "land" powers of central imperial governments, and piratism's values of online freedom of speech and privacy as equally valid forms of achieving civil liberty. In addition to that, they advocate for sexual freedom as well, seeing both homosexuality and heterosexuality as needlessly restrictive.
Personality and Behavior
Unlike hydrarchy's typical version of pirates, bi-piratism plays up the aesthetic aspect, acting more flamboyant and flirtatious. They still do the accent because it's fun.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball with the bisexual flag on it.
- Draw a skull in white (or very clear lavender) at its center
- Below the skull, draw a sword and the piratism flag icon crossed (or for simplicity's sake you can just do the crossbones or crossed swords)
- Add pirate accessories
- Piratism - The vast sea of the internet must be kept as free of a haven as the actual sea! We also watch movies together
- Civil Libertarianism - Based all around
- Queer Anarchism - What else do I have to say about me based drinking matey? Be gay, do crime!
- Fully Automated Gay Space Communism - We will sail across the stars in a galaxy beyond scarcity!
- Hydrarchy - Love yer whole aesthetic and achieving liberty through a maritime society, let's just avoid looting the poor and innocent
- Biarchy - Bisexuality be absolutely based, but it's supposed to be freeing, not the opposite
- Pink Capitalism - Ye either barter with us or we will be forced to plunder those rainbow keychains and queer-friendly movies
- Heterofascism - LET. ME. BE. GAY.
- Homofascism - LET. ME. BE. STRAIGHT.
- Acenationalism - LET. ME. BE!!
- Panarchy - I'm sorry but I can't just *disregard* sex when it comes to my attraction. On a side note: Curse you Peter Pan!!