Benjamin Republicanism is a Liberal, Capitalist, & Vegan ideology ideology that is based of the philosphy & political beliefs of Benjamin Franklin.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Draw the color Green (0, 134, 64) in the ball.
- Then draw The coat arms of Benjamin Republicanism.
- Then Draw The Eyes & your done
Benjamin Republicanism believes in what he calls his 13 virtues & He follow these 13 Virtues till the day he died.
- Temperance: Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
- Silence: Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
- Order: Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
- Resolution: Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
- Frugality: Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.
- Industry: Lose no time; be always employ'd in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
- Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
- Justice: Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
- Moderation: Avoid extremes; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
- Cleanliness: Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, clothes, or habitation.
- Tranquility: Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
- Chastity: Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
- Humility: Imitate Jesus and Socrates.
After Reading a book written by the vegetarian philospher Thomas Tryon, & being influenced by the moral & ethical arguements of quakers in Pennsyvania he became a vegetarian though it should be mentioned that their were other reasons for vegetarianism such as for health, ethics & monetery reasons.
- ↑ How ever it should be noted that he went on & off vegetarianism.