Bekkerism is a culturally-left, economically-centre and moderately-socialist ideology in Indonesia created by Indonesian President, former race car driver and businessman Daniel de Bekker. It is based on the ideals of freedom of action and expression, choice to rejection of traditionalism, and cultural and religious unity and pluralism.
It is always depicted as a race car driver because of Bekker's past as one.
Bekkerism believes that all people have the right to freedom of self-expression, action and beliefs, and deserve to choose whether to reject or embrace traditional values and switch all they want.
Bekkerism also gives younger generations freedom of expression and actions, but at a partly higher level than the rest of the population, as well as the freedom to switching their personalities and back at will.
How to draw
- Draw a ball
- Color it red.
- Draw the Indonesian coat of arms in white in the middle.
- Give it Daniel de Bekker's hairstyle and some eyes. Playa!
Optional: You can draw on a racing helmet.
- NasCarism - Let's have a car race together! But first, let's get in our race gear and make sure our cars are prepped-up! After that we can start!
- Democratic Socialism - Same thing I said to Nascarism.
- Gamerism - Let's play Roblox and Mario Kart together while chowing down on some Gamer Grub!
- Marhaenism - I am you, but for the interests of my youth.
- Pink Capitalism - All Trannies, Lesbians, Gays, Aces and LGBT spectrum members totally welcome.
- Pan-Nationalism - All Austronesians, unite! And take the other ethnic groups in your clays with you.
- Laicism - Who needs Christian and Islamic values when you can choose to embrace or reject them all you want without having to pull others into it? Well we both do!
- Funkinism - Indonesians love FNF.
- Pancasila - I'm like you, but with less Nationalism, with a bit of Anarchism, elements from Gamerism, and some Libertarianism added.
- Neoliberalism - Meh.
- World Federalism - You're an awesome man, but please please please keep Indonesia intact for me, will you?
- Sexual Fetishism - You are okay...but I only like masking, fursuiting and only them.
- Lipostocracy - Uhhh...you are kinda tolerable, since many of my teens are going your way, but maybe I'll let their conscience get the better of them and sway them away.
- Theocratism - The older people stick to you, while many of my youth just throw you away and start gaming all day. And I'm perfectly fine with that. After all, some conservative families would just continue their tradition of religion when the dust settles.
Better run them over!
- Kallaism - Arch-enemy who hates everything I stand for!
- Authoritarian Traditionalism - Basically Vyond Good Characters in a nutshell. And speaking of them, they are friends with Kalla.
- Ultranationalism - Much, much too nationalist! Even the way you behave makes you look creepy!