Barbatos Theocracy is a theocratic ideology and one of the main ideologies of Mondstadt after the fall of Decarabian Theocracy. Barbatos Theocracy is the idea of honoring and the worship of Barbatos. All ideologies of Mondstadt after the fall of Decarabian stem from Barbatos Theocracy. The ideas of Barbatos should be considered as Barbatos Freedom instead.
Barbatos Theocracy believes that the honor and worship of Barbatos should be incorporated into everyday Mondstadt life even without the presence of Barbatos. As such Barbatos Theocracy believes in building churches and statues of Barbatos to show their honor and commitment to Barbatos. Religious figures should uphold Barbatos' values through ceremonial and teaching means to teach the leaders and people about Barbatos and make sure that the people and leaders are still fully committed to Barbatos. Barbatos Theocracy also somehow believes that every good deed is somehow linked to Barbatos for some stupid reason despite Barbatos not really doing anything at all.
The Four Winds also used to be worshipped which consists of Vennessa, the Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonius, Andrius, and Dvalin. There were temples made dedicated to their honor. However after the Cataclysm they fell into decline and were soon forgotten.
Barbatos Theocracy is basically the nuns and priests you see in Mondstadt and often stays in church a lot. Barbatos Theocracy loves to indoctrinate people about the greatness of Barbatos and has recently try to assure people that Barbatos is real as some people even doubt the existence of Barbatos. Barbatos Theocracy can often been seen given everything good that happens to Mondstadt credit to Barbatos even if Barbatos doesn't even seem to exist in Mondstadt. Barbatos Theocracy nevertheless says thank Barbatos or may the Anemo Archon protect you stuff like that.
- Barbatos Freedom - The values we make sure are kept in Mondstadt for all the time Mondstadt exists.
- Favoniusism - The current protectors of freedom and the greatest devotees of Barbatos of today. Thanks for helping me run the Cathedral of Favonius.
- Anti-Authoritarianism - Down with all kings and tyrants!!!
- Anti-Monarchism - Mondstadt has no kings at all and that's exactly what Barbatos wants.
Barbatos is a king to us though. Femboyism - Yes glory to our almighty femboy!
- Catholic Theocracy - My counterpart in real life but you supported a lot of tyrants and monarchs which I hate.
- Lawrencarchy - The Lawrence Clan used to worship Barbatos as well but he became corrupted and disowned Barbatos later on and even torn down the great Barbatos statue so I joined Vanessa's rebellion.
- Morax Theocracy - I used to think the Lawrence Clan sold our city into the slavery of Morax but that was just a trick from Barbatos to destroy the Lawrence Clan. Still he thinks I'm lazy. But at least Barbatos and Morax are close to each other.
- Liyue Model - Basically he thinks I'm stupid and calls me a godless nation for not having a god with me while he brags having a god with him all his life. Still I think he's fine.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE MORAX DEAD HUH CAPITALIST PIG!!!
- Isaroth Theocracy - I used to worship him as well but sorry I kinda forgot about him though, sorry.
- Vishapcracy - We used to worship the four winds and thanks for saving us from Durin. But you scare a lot of people sometimes and after the Cataclysm we kinda forgot about you.
- Andriusism - Same as above
- Decarabian Theocracy - DIE STUPID TYRANT! BARBATOS GREATEST GOD OF ALL TIME!!!
- Tsaritsa Theocracy - I WILL NEVER SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF THE TSARITSA! BARBATOS IS MY GOD!!!
- Monarchism - IN THE NAME OF BARBATOS WE WILL PREVENT ANOTHER KING!!!
- State Atheism - We need to make sure everyone still has Barbatos in their hearts and not forget him!