Baha'i Theocracy is an authoritarian, theocratic mode of government following and promoting the teachings of the Baháʼí faith. It believes in many relatively progressive ideals, such as the oneness of all religions and all mankind, promotion of total equality in humanity, and the pursuit of world peace. It is an Abrahamic, monotheistic faith.
Under a Baháʼí theocracy, other religions would be accepted but not actively encouraged, due to their belief in the unity of all religions. Because there are no clergy in the Baháʼí faith, government would be carried out by local, regional and national democratically-elected Spiritual Assemblies.
- Buddhist Theocracy - Gautama Buddha was a prophet of God.
- Christian Theocracy - Jesus Christ was a prophet of God.
- Hindu Theocracy - All gods are one.
- Islamic Theocracy - Muhammad was a prophet of God, but not the last one.
- Jewish Theocracy Abraham was a prophet of God.
- Zoroastrian Theocracy - Zoroaster was a prophet of God.
- Shia Theocracy - Are we not the children of God? Stop persecuting us!
- State Atheism - It's okay not to comprehend God's glory, but to keep others from trying is abominable!