Bacteria Eliminationism is the ideology that any and all bacteria must be destroyed. He thinks this is needed to make humanity prosper. Even if there are 100 trillion bacteria in the average bowel, some bacteria eliminationists embrace transhumanism as a means of providing the benefits that the intestinal bacteria would offer.
- Post-Humanism - Wants to get rid of life. NO MORE BACTERIA!!!
- Omni-06 - Epic.
- Accelerationism - To a time where we will have no bacteria.
- Atomic Primalism - Better than Archeo-Primalism for sure.
- Medicism - Likes gut bacteria but not pathogenic bacteria.
- Health and Safety - See above.
- Triassic Antiquitism - 90% of all life wiped out in the Permian extinction? Kinda based, while also kinda cringe.
- Transhumanism - We don't need bacteria when you have technology. But can you stop using bacteria in some of your machines?
- Archeo-Primalism - My exact opposite.
- Archean Antiquitism - F**K YOU CYANOBACTERIA!
- Tribalism - Hunt and kill animals; carcasses fill with bacteria.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle.
- Fill it in light grey. (#f0f0f0)
- Draw a bacterium in green.
- Draw a red circle with a slash over the bacteria.
- Draw eyes and you're done.