Autarcho-Monarchism is a non-canon ideology, created by user u/maxwasson. It is a hybrid of Anarcho-Capitalism, Individiualist Anarchism, and Anarcho-Monarchism. It advocates for a monarchy of the self on their private property with a free-market economy and aims to detach itself from rightist organization.
- Classical Liberalism - My grandfather that brought the ideals of individuality into the world
- Anarcho-Transhumanism - Let's make a transhumanist individualist society!
- Pink Capitalism - I think you and I could be good friends in our efforts.
- Post-Left Anarchism - Let's return Anarchism to its individualistic roots!
- Hoppeanism - I agree with your model, but not necessarily physical removal
- Minarchism - I only think this should be temporary, otherwise the state might get big again
- Egoism - Have very similiar individualistic tendencies, but rejects private property rights
- Mutualism - You believe in markets, but not privatization kinda weird.
- Enlightened Monarchism - Not a bad idea on paper, but just like minarchism the head of state would have to be infallible.
- Anarcho-Communism/ Libertarian Socialism - Economic collectivists pretending to be anarchists/libertarians
- Marxism-Leninism - FRICK OFF MARXISTS!!
- National Bolshevism/ Strasserism - Oh gosh no....
- Liberalism - Lmao, you unironically believe liberty is compatible with democracy?
- Hive-Mind Collectivism - AHHHHH!!!!
- Paternalistic Conservatism - "Libertarians are the real elites" Lol, what? But seriously you're just nazbol lite.
- Democracy - The people is a myth.
|Post-Right - After the Ancapocalypse|
|Main||Aggressivism • Anarcho-Primitive Darwinism • Ego-Fascism • Falloutism • Insurrectionary Capitalism • Neo-Selfism • Theft Economy • Post-Right Anarchism • Kleftism|