Austroconservatism is a form of conservatism that follows the Austrian School of economics. It is economically far-right and laissez-faire, culturally right, nationalist, conservative, and somewhat authoritarian. It is part of the new ideology of Angrybirdstd.
How to Draw
- Draw a circle.
- Draw the Austrian flag.
- Draw the middle stripe of the flag blue instead of white. (#00B0EF)
- Draw a white squiggly tree.
- Draw the eyes.
- National Capitalism - More extreme culturally and civically, but also based.
- Austrolibertarianism - Based and redpilled, sir.
- Neo-Libertarianism - Based.
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism - Embraced conservatism more than he did six months ago. Feel happy that he is a big league editor on Anarchy Wiki.
- Mises Instituteism - BASED!
- Paleominarchism - Based cultural and economic values, but thinks that they can be preserved without the state.
- Paternalistic Conservatism - You're based except for your extremely regulationist economics,
- Conservative Socialism - You're based culturaly, but your economics are so much worse than Paternalistic Conservatism's.
- Hoppeanism - You're based except that you hate the state, which is necessary in times of chaos.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Based except that he can easily be swayed on cultural issues to the left. Also, good business partner. But abolishing the state is utter bullsh*t.
- Anarcho-Communism - This, needs to go. Anarchism. Radical progressivism. Radical communism.
- Soulism - Anarcho-Communism but even f**king worse.
- Communalism - This, is total hell.
- Airisuism - One of the worst users on here.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Same as ancom but worships unions. STOP DESTROYING BUSINESSES!!!
|Conservatives - Tradition, morality and praising the Lord|
|Main|| Atheist Conservatism • Linguistic Conservatism • Linguistic Preservationism • Christian Conservatism • Black Conservatism • Blue Lives Matter • Monarcho-Conservatism • Sollism • Traditionalist Kakistocracy • Cisarchy • Kekistani Nationalism • Anti-Internetism • High-Tier Hierarchycracy • Japanese Liberal Democracy • Rukkhadevata Theocracy • Pepperism
|Reactionary|| Ei's Eternity • 800ism • 900ism • 1000ism • 1100ism • 1200ism • 1300ism • 1400ism • 1500ism • 1600ism (until 1685) • Medievalism • Neo-Lawrencarchy