Aspergerocracy is the ideology that advocates for the rules of those with Aspergers' syndrome. It is a moderate form of Autistocracy that does not support the rule of mid- and low-functioning autists. Many proponents say that Aspergers' is the next step in human evolution, and many opponents say that those with Aspergers' are either inefficient or deserving of the same respects as neurotypicals in legal terms.
How to Draw
- Draw a puzzle piece.
- Fill it in black (#141414).
- Draw a grey inverted triangle.
- Add a golden infinity symbol inside the puzzle piece.
- Draw eyes.
- Cyanism - Hail the Great Cyan!
- Dogecoin Confederalism - Elon Musk's currency is good and wholesome.
- - Ok, let's war against the unconventionalists together! And even I can't determine gender expression.
- Newtonism - Good leader of science.
- Einsteinism - Good leader of science #2
And I'll keep saying that way cuz I wanna repeat things over and over again, my brain compels me
- Thunbergism - My representative in the fight for climate justice.
- Autistocracy - Why have low-functioning people in power?
- - Oh, you're one of THOSE... Well, at least you're moderate. Why do you kind of hate me?
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism - RESTRAINING ORDER PLACED. MAY NOT ENTER WITHIN TEN (10) KILOMETRES OF A GOVERNMENT FACILITY. DISQUALIFIED FROM HOLDING POSITIONS OF POWER.
- National Socialism - Why did we have to take the name Asperger!?
- CWCan Theocracy - If low functioning...Disqualified. If high...functioning...say "Welcome elite".
- Retardism - This is NOT what I mean by autism power!