Asocialism (Asoc) or Asocial Socialism is an economically far-left and culturally progressive ideology that wants to provide decent living conditions to every citizen without them ever having to meet nor interact with one another. They use rationally planned production chains with a big level of automation to sustain an industrial or post-industrial society without needing physical concentration of people, such as in factories or offices. Due to the high degree of planification inherent to Asocial Socialism, economic freedom is restricted, each citizen having a limited purchasing power as well as a natural resource consumption credit calculated to make the asocialist economy sustainable.
An asocialist society is virtually immune to any pandemic, basically being a permanent and reinforced general lockdown.
Asoc is very introvert, quiet and rather shy. They stay calm all the time, but their apparent apathy doesn't prevent them from rigorously defending their progressist views. They always keep their temper when arguing, even with their most annoying enemies.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it red.
- Add two black lines at the top and bottom.
- Draw a yellow star in the middle.
- Use the inner corner of the star to draw five yellow arrows pointing towards the inside.
- Fill the arrows yellow.
- Add the eyes.
- Cybercommunism - Somewhat vague, but very interesting. And I can do it from my room.
- Left Communism - Based economics and social views but... can you just leave me alone please?
- Integral Egalitarianism - Honestly? I don't have a problem with that.
- Introversionism - I'm as introvert as you are, but we don't translate that in the same way ideologically.
- Egoism - I too want to live in peace and quiet, but you have to think further than yourself for that.
- Extroversionism - You are everything I loathe.
- Ambiversionism - You can't reasonably expect people to have two contradictory personalities to the same extent.
- Capitalism - Capitalism is covert extroversionism.
- Extro-Capitalism - Here, what did I tell you. I lose no time discussing with such a shallow fella.
- Ambiversion Compass.png