Archyarchy is an ideology that believes that all ideas of political rule (including lack thereof) should rule society. This means the idea of panarchy or oligarchy should rule over society.
How to Draw
Drawing Archyarchy is quite complicated.
- Draw a ball.
- Colour the bottom right quadrant black (but not pitch black), representing Anarchism.
- Colour the left quadrant pink, and add a white venus symbol, representing Matriarchy.
- Colour the left quadrant light blue, and add a white mars symbol, representing Patriarchy.
- Draw a black (but not pitch black) flag hanging in a P shape in the top left, representing Hydrarchy.
- Draw a yellow infinity symbol on the right, representing Panarchism.
- Draw a white die, representing Demarchy.
- Draw a white minimalist person with a black (but not pitch black) outline, representing Autarchism.
- Draw 6 red circles around the person, representing Oligarchy.
- Draw a crown, representing Monarchism.
- Add some eyes.
- You're finally done.
- Ismism - I will finish what you started, Grandfather.
- Cracycracy - I surprisingly do not have daddy issues.
- Kakistocracy - I understand you want rulers to have as little brain cells as possible, but ideologies have zero brain cells, so they should rule instead!
- Apoliticism - Political thought should literally control society...