IntroductionAquaReborn Thought is a collection of beliefs of the user
She tries her best to live by the words of God, avoiding temptation and sin which she finds too prominent in the modern world. As such, she carries herself as a good citizen, a humble woman, and an honest community member, and hopes to inspire goodness in others with good deeds. She is kind, and she is diplomatic with all fellow children of God, generally even including people other traditionalists may deem "heretics", "sodomites", or "degenerates", because she believes that it is not her place to judge and ridicule others, for she is not God.
- Christian Theocracy - God loves and saves all of mankind.
- Classical Conservatism - Tradition nourishes the soul and glues together society.
- Confucianism - Eastern tradition, especially Confucian tradition, is also good in its own right.
- Tradwifeism - I pray to the Lord every day that when the day comes, I will be a good wife and a good mother, as it is one of my life's greatest duties.
- Universal Monarchism - Good kings, ordained by God, will best govern and bless the lands of the Earth.
- Monarcho-Distributism - A cohesive system that will serve the common people, granting them power, free will, security, and unity.
- Eco-Conservatism - The environment, which comprises so many of God's gifts for mankind, ought to be conserved, and ought not to be taken for granted as we often do today.
- Ruralism - Symbiotic with traditional ways of life.
- Decelerationism - Modern technology and its rampant new development has weakened the modern man's spiritual ties with God.
- Positive Reactionaryism - Good philosophy, which follows well the intentions of God for the life of men.
- Patriarchy - Men are better fit to hold the reins of governance, and to provide for the family.
- Capitalism - Widespread ownership of capital serves the free will and needs of the people better than unfettered monopolies on the market.
- Socialism - Wants to help the people, but has rather impractical means of doing so, while often also seeking too hard to erase the good essence of tradition.
- Fusion Populism - I have a passion to help the common people, and I have ideas that are shared to some extent by the populist left and right, but I also believe that tribalism and violence are not good sentiments to live by.
- Globalism - Universal cooperation amongst mankind is ideal, but I cannot agree with the ways in which it is being conventionally done in the modern world.
- Urbanism - Grand cities exist within the Bible, but they were not built to the same morally and environmentally destructive extent that modern cities are.
- LGBTism - These people are my friends and my neighbors, but nonetheless, such lifestyles are contrary to God's plans for human connection.
- Matriarchy - Women are better fit to care for the household, and to nourish the family, and while mothers are just as crucial as fathers, I do not believe the world is best served under predominantly female governance.
- Bigotism - Hate is never the answer. Hate is one of the devil's greatest temptations for mankind.
- Fascism - The modern conception of the nation-state and its blasphemous worship over the divine law of God is divisive as well as hateful.
- Marxism-Leninism - Your leaders do not serve the people, and want to stomp out the traditional way of life and even religion. Having the world your way is not what God intends.
- Neoliberalism - What has our modern world become? The elite class has strayed from God's word. God did not give us free will to build a civilization so fundamentally selfish, so egotistically short-sighted, and so unabashedly sinful. We must turn to good before God reveals his wrath fully upon us.
- Satanic Theocracy - This is evil, even as a concept.
Note: Please leave new comments at the top. Also, I'm sorry, but I will not be adding self-inserts to the Relations section of this page.
- Second kaiser emperor Of cheese empire: are you AquaHeart?
- Celfloskyism: 夜安，加我?
- Amism - Kinda based even as an anarchist ngl, anyway if you do relations with users can you add me?
|Environmentalists - Green hills and blue sky|
|Moderate / Productive||Productive Environmentalism • Rejuvenative Hamburg thought|
|Main||American Greenism • Blue Environmentalism • Liberal Agrarianism • Bloc Québécois • Corbynism • One Nation Labour • Ruralism • Green Party of Sweden • Anarcho-Americanism • Anti-JoeyFloppaism • Neo-Paganism • Anti-Internetism • English Heritage Thought (usually) • Eco-Cooperativism • Schwabism|
|Self-Inserts||Illegalist-Soulism • Alpino-Temporism • Chaotic Communism • Tomjazzism • Evolutionary Socialism • Federal Communalism • Metbolism • M4RKAruism • American Social Democracy • Neo Social Libertarianism • Yoda8soup Thought • oRange System • Third Aquarian Model • • Uzarashvilism • Burkinism • Neo-Addycakesball Thought • • Logical Totalitarianism • • iNeutralicA • Rocksism • New North German Model • Borker Thought • National Fracturism • Sebism • Omegaism • Neo-Murba|
|Imperialists - I came, I liked it, and it became mine.|
|Main||Ego-Fascism • Tsaritsa Theocracy • Khanism • Abyss Theocracy • Primal Abyssalism• Abyss Orderism • Anti-Aaronism • Anarcho-Imperialism • Progressive Colonialism • Catholic Imperialism • Ego-Imperialism • Brezhnev Doctrine • Ei's Eternity (during Archon War) • Idealistic Despotism • Inca Imperialism • Rational Imperialism • Diamondism • Putinism • Orobashi Theocracy (during Archon War) • Churchillism • ZPCIism • Borisism (Self-proclaimed) • Thatcherism • Reaganism • Anti-Mattism • Aztec Theocracy • Celestia Theocracy • Dottoreism|
|Neo-Imperialists||Tsaritsa Theocracy • Thatcherism • Reaganism • Kissingerism • Neo-Imperialism • Brezhnev Doctrine • Putinism • Dottoreism|
|Self-Insert||F.I.A.T · Heinrich-Cheungism • Neo-Mangoism •|