Apolitical Technocracy is an ideology that doesn't care about politics and just wants a technocracy. Argues that the only people who can talk about politics are people with regard to scientific or technical knowledge and ordinary people should only be concerned with non-political issues like relationships, cooking, and sometimes religion.
Apolitical Technocracy states that he does not like to talk about politics like all other apolitical ideologies, and every time someone talks about politics he turns very quickly and says that this subject should be left to those who know.
How to Drawn
Apolitical Technocracy is extremely easy to draw:
- Draw a ball
- Draw in a yin-yang style symbol, with the left part in white and the right part in grey.
- Add the eyes and hair and done!
- Apoliticism - Ordinary people shouldn't talk about politics.
- Technocracy - ...experts should!
- Environmental Apoliticism - 97% of scientists say that climate change is caused by humanity.
- Anti-Agendaism - Literally me.
- Kakistocracy - What letting people vote ends up taking!