Apolitical Nihilism is a subideology of nihilism similar to moral nihilism, cosmic nihilism, existential nihilism etc. It's a non-quadrant ideology because it technically doesn't have any political opinions.
Apolitical Nihilism believes like most other nihilist ideologies that nothing matters thus it argues that engaging in politics and trying to change politics in inherently pointless and dumb. Because of this it's always a indirect supporter of the status quo because politics don't matter.
Personality and Behavior
Apolitical Nihilism has a nihilistic outlook on the world and thinks nothing matters. He generally a pretty tired and depressed ball that chills usually infront of it's phone and doesn't partake in normal life. He can also summon "nihilist beams" for some reason which weakens other ideologies into weaker versions.
How to draw
- Draw a apolitical ball with its iconic hair.
- Draw the nihilist line but with reversed colours on the ball.
- Add some eyes and you're done!
- Nihilism - Nothing matters, agreed!
- Post-Politicism - If politics exist or not doesn't matter tho no politics sounds kinda nice ngl...
- Apoliticism - Politics doesn't matter but grilling doesn't either.
- Radical Centrism - As i said idc about politics but at least you protect me from him.