Apolitical Accelerationism, shortened to ApeAcc, is a synergy of Apoliticism and Accelerationism. While they admire Apoliticism's distaste for anything political, they also admire Acc's ideas on destabilising the political process. Therefore, they combine the two ideas, accelerating politics to such as degree that it breaks down and becomes meaningless, allowing everyone to finally grill in peace.
While sometimes mistaken for their brother Unconditional Accelerationism, ApeAcc, unlike U/Acc, believes praxis is useful, if only to accelerate to the point where it become useless.
Personality and Behaviour
ApeAcc will be constantly supporting extremist ideologies, depsite not knowing (or caring) about their policies. They'll often encourage fights & rivalries between ideolgies, hoping they'll end up defeating each other.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball,
- Colour the ball white (#FFFFFF),
- Draw three right pointing arrows, all coloured black (#141414),
- Add several coil-shaped black strands of hair to the top of the ball,
- Add the eyes, and you're done!
- Accelerationism - My Dad, who taught me the joys of going Vroom.
- Apoliticism - My other Dad, who taught me the joys of grilling.
- Moderate Accelerationism - My favorite brother.
- Unconditional Accelerationism - How can we accelerate without praxis?
- Anti-Centrism + Anti-Realism - Useful for achieving my goals, even if they are filthy extremists.
- Ingsoc - How can we accelerate if nobody can make any praxis?