- Khrushchevism - Based on denouncing Stalin's crimes and rehabilitating the people he prosecuted with your 1956 secret speech.
Just ignore how he worked with Stalin to set up his cult of personality.
- Trotskyism - A martyr of Stalin's regime who didn't deserve to be purged.
- Attlee Socialism - Based for your hawkish and staunch anti-Stalinist stance and push back against pro-USSR Labour factions.
- Titoism - Based for protecting Yugoslavia's national sovereignty from Stalin and creating the Non-Aligned Movement to piss off Soviet imperialists, and had based analysis on that Stalin's USSR was imperialist.
That being said, why did you work with Stalin before and was a Stalinist?
- Neoconservatism - The West must remain strong against the Totalitarian darkness of Stalin's Regime!
- Anti-Totalitarianism - Down with Stalin's totalitarian regime!
- Democratic Socialism - Reject totalitarian communism, embrace democratic socialism!
- Sankaraism - Your analysis on Stalin is perfect and flawless.
- Left Communism - Remember it was Stalin who betrayed the revolution Lenin created and distanced the USSR from Marxism!
- Council Communism - Way better than the Tankies.
- Left Anti-Communism - Stalin is a Red Fascist and State Capitalist in denial!
- Cardenismo - Thanks for opposing Stalin and giving Trotsky and other Soviet dissents a shelter.
- Banderaism - слава Україні!
- Social Democracy - “Social fascism” is Stalin’s pure bullshit.
- Chiang-Kai-Shek thought - You seriously took aid from the Soviets during WW2?!
- Churchillism - Based but you should have started Operation Unthinkable, instead of allowing free space to Stalin. Also, you shouldn’t have worked with Stalin in WW2.
- Progressivism - It is a mixed bag. Some of our followers are socially progressive. On the other hand, the others are conservatives.
- Marxism–Leninism - Most of you are very cringe, but I like Tito, Sankara, and Khrushchev.
- Kemalism - Protecting Turkey from Stalin's Regime was based but why you were friendly with the Soviets before??
- Leninism - You paved the way for Stalinism. CRINGE! But Bordiga argues Stalin dug the grave of the revolution, which he did.
- Brezhnev Doctrine - You're some kind of Neo-Stalinist, aren't you? At least you didn't fully restore Stalinism.
- Developed Socialism - Same as above.
- National Communism - Some of you like Stalinism too much, but the others fell victims of his purge so….
- Imperialism - I am against Stalin's Soviet social imperialism, but some of us like Truman, Attlee, Khrushchev, and Trotsky are imperialists so......
- Castroism - I have mixed feelings...
- Fascism - Fighting the USSR was based but what's up with that Italo-Soviet Pact stuff?!
- National Socialism - You eventually fought against Stalin but you helped him in the beginning!
- Capitalism - But some of my followers are Socialists and Communists...
- Maoism - Stalin's puppet in China.
- Hoxhaism - Same as the above but Albanian.
- Stalinism - Totalitarian imperialist genocidal piece of shit, you ruined everything! Glad that your legacies are gone now.
- Rooseveltianism - You sold Eastern Europe to Stalin!