Anti-Misesism is a far-left and usually authoritarian ideology that is characterized by hostility to anybody that likes or supports Ludwig von Mises or his ideas. This can even manifest as hatred for the Mises Institute because it was started by Mises' wife (or simply because it is called the "Mises Institute").
He calls everything he hates "Mises".
How to Draw
- Draw a ball in bright red.
- Draw the Hayek coat of arms on the ball.
- Draw a bright red line going from the top right to the bottom left corner.
- Draw the eyes.
- Socialism - "You are all socialists!" And that is a good thing.
- Marxism - Hello comrade.
- Anti-Rightism - Mises was a rightist!
- Pan-Leftism - Anti-Mises Unity.
- Airisuism - Let's smear Mises harder!
- RationalWikism - Yes. Let's go bash the libertarian wingnuggetry!
- Marxism-Keynesianism - There couldn't be a more based combo than you.
- Regulationist Capitalism - I like your regulationism but isn't capitalism just Mises? So Mises
- F.I.A.T - You aren’t a lefty and are too authoritarian, but you also hate Mises and you sort of know how Marxism works. So not Mises
- Austrolibertarianism - Mises
- Gabrialduffeyism - Read Liberalism by Mises, so Mises
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Mises
- Austrokakistocracy - Mises but honest, so Mises
- Hayekism - Austrian schooler named Hayek, so Mises
- File:Mises Instituteism.png Mises Instituteism - Mises
- Neo-Afunhumaninterism - Reads the Mises institute sometimes, so Mises
- Chicagoan Libertarianism - Friedman was similar to Mises, so Mises
- Classical Liberalism - Mises
- Capitalism - Bad economic system. It's just so Mises
- Kinipkism - Read books by Mises, and likes the
AustrianMisesian school, so Mises
- Austroconservatism - Hates progressivism and is "Austrian", so Mises Institute, so Mises
- Liberalism - Mises
- Heinrich-Cheungism - Decides to do Mises' book this summer, so Mises