Anti-Electricitism is a basic negative attitude against electricity. While it's generally a Non-Quadrant Ideology and not a centralised movement there was a pretty huge anti-electricity movement in the ottoman empire. It's generally a more moderate version of Neoluddism.
Anti-Electricitism believes that electricity has a negative impact on society and supports the abolition of electricity. While the reasons for this "electrophobia can widely vary from environmental reasons to seeing electricity as witchcraft.
An Anti-Electricity Movement existed in the Ottoman Empire for a long time. They saw electricity as satanic and thus banned it from public and scientific use for a few year which lead to the Ottoman empire being less modernised in comparison to other empires during that time.
Many cities that had elictricity also had an anti-elecricity sentiment because of the annoyance of electrical wires.
Personality and Behavior
How to draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it out with a light gray.
- Draw a thunder symbol in the middle.
- Cross it out with a big red line.
- Add some eyes and you're done
- Neoluddism - Fellow electricity hater but i don't have a problem with the industrial revolution honestly.
- Primitivism - I'm glad you don't use electricity either tho you go way too far!
- Benjamin Republicanism - Why did u had to discover electricity!!!
- Transhumanism - Absolutely terrifying!