Anti-Deathism is an off-compass libertarian left, hyper-transhumanist and culturally progressive ideology. This ideology advocates for the abolishment of death, dominance, gender roles, and predation. And a society where all communities are locally organized with different groups organizing together to form unions that vote on policy and elect/randomly select councils of delegates who can be retracted at any time who would form a council and enact policy based directly on votes, those councils then linking together with other councils on different municipal levels to form a federal council that works to organize and facilitate resources and supplies necessary for the local councils to be able to perform their duties adequately and can help to enact policy on a national level as a mediator. All that is collectively used is collectively owned. People participate because they will see the fruits of their labor in the society that sustains them. No one will be forced into working, all work will be voluntary, individuals and their co workers will make decisions together. People get what they want by taking what they need from a library of things or saying they want it in an anonymous wish list then when they select things all the materials that are needed to make said thing are registered, and people who are best suited to making them are notified. People can get special things like first class air travel for example by having jobs that are on the rarity level of the thing like being a doctor, ("can" not "will" because intrinsic motivation motivates more and rewards cause less interest, lower creativity, worse problem solving, higher likelihood to cheat, and loss of motivation entirely if the reward stops.) Collectively owned automation taking care of most things anyway. With a people's militia made of every member of the community to take care of crime where it would exist. And unkillable immortality with the ability of choosing to store and remember memories by choice. And to prevent all extinction events including any possible death of the universe. No one being allowed/able to die increases liberty, (read the philosophy section to know why).
A hypothetical where nothing is impossible to think about what my philosophy would do with that.
Life to have control over all non-life, and to achieve maximum possible freedom for all life. Every being that ever existed and if dead resurrected to have any ethical therapy needed to be ethical and healthy individuals that reject death. With all who chose to allow/cause unprovoked ruin/end of life publicly accept responsibility and apologize, then go to who they harmed and ask personally what they could do. (The victims also have therapy and such so whatever it is, it won't be too extreme.) Then be integrated into this society. And redesigned reality itself to maximize life's benefit. Go back in time to prevent oppression from ever existing and go back to the past to start civilization at the start of the universe so civilization can progress until the end of the universe, at which point it goes back to the start in so it can be guarantied to stop that end.
To have experience there must be you to experience it, such as the experience of reading this. There is a you here to experience the thought of this, absence of you can't experience anything. You exist.
You can conceptualize a contrast between suffering and non-suffering, to have the contrast you would need to experience what it is like to not suffer, making non-suffering an experience. You don't see black in death, there's no you to see black. Non-suffering is itself an experience and the concept of experience can't exist in death. The burden of proof is on every other understanding of death.
Someone not being allowed to have experiences without them having a say in the matter is what all death does, not just "early death". Just because something is natural doesn't mean it's good. People who think death creates meaning actually find meaning in what they think death is important for, but not death itself.
Before humanity invented, they would not think the technological progress and control of the world humanity has in the 21st century is possible. We are nothing compared to what we can be.
The only reason I can decide what's important is that I exist to say it is. To say life isn't important is therefore a contradiction.
To suffer is to live as if dead, if you suffer you're not enacting your will as a life. Eternal suffering is functionally the same as death even with the obvious differences, ether way one can never choose to live again. To call death a "choice" is the same as calling becoming a slave a "choice", "you can sell yourself or keep your family in poverty" is as awful as "you can die or you can continue to suffer", ether way one is coerced and can't choose to go back to being free/alive.
There is no difference in destroying what makes yourself happy and choosing to die, other then death being even worse. If someone wants to die they must be ill and/or misled, and both of those scenarios don't really count as a choice. "freedom to die" is not freedom.
(Extra counter arguments to deathist arguments I've seen)
Understanding of the gravity of actions and experiences is more important if immortal when one realizes that they really are permanent.
What makes humanity human is consciousness, not death.
The idea that the matter you're made of not turning to nothing can count as continuing to exist is absurd, you don't exist in inanimate objects now, so why would you become "one with everything" upon death?
Children feel a reason to live without any understanding of death, one that can still exist in fully developed minds. And people can and do have the reaction of feeling that there is no reason to live with death.
Albert Einstein said time is an illusion however to use this to justify the idea that existing in the past means you'll always exist is absurd, you cannot experience points in the past as if they were the now, even if you count perfect memory as doing that then what makes you think you could do it without a brain capable of it? You don't exist in the past and death wouldn't change that.
- Immortalism - DEATH TO DEATH!
- Anarcho-Communism - So many people don't seem to know what this actually is,that it works, and that there's no reason it couldn't work on a national scale. I reject authority because authority is death.
- Vitarchism - We agree on everything.
- Lukkoism - This is excellent and I'm happy to see immortality included.
- AshleyHere Thought - Individualism is the core of anarchism and real communism.
- Panhumanism - Humanity must reject death to survive. If you say that sounds obvious, I say exactly.
- Mao-Spontex - If Mao worked with this instead, china would be based.
- Anarcho-Syndicalism - Noam Chomsky is based.
- Platformism - We know what happens if we work with filthy tankies.
- Left Hoppeanism - Anarchy has rules. And this rule sounds good to me.
- Radical Anti-Darwinism
- Bookchin Communalism - We are all being murdered by climate accelerating capitalists.
- Veganarchism - Veganism is inherently aligned with me.
- ThisIsMyUsernameAAAism - Friend.
- Libertarian Socialism
- Council Communism - I've gotten this on more then one political test.
- Neo-Blartism - If you just dropped the state you'd be perfect. But based anyway.
- Anarcha-Feminism - Patriarchy exists for the sake of property.
- Queer Anarchism - Gender roles are deathist constructs that capitalism benefits from.
- CHAZism - An excellent sign of hope. CHAZ was provably good.
- Anti-Fascism - If one is against what is against fascism then they're probably pro-fascist. And every report I've seen about antifa "hurting innocent people" is bullshit.
- Pure Soulist-Networkism - I see Soulism as a good ideal that's not possible. But as we don't have complete information on everything there's technically a chance that it is possible, and then death could be made impossible.
- Omni-Free - The conscious mind needs reality to be stable to understand it, so this would need to be understood unconsciously. (With the conscious mind coexisting with it.)
- Omni-06 - So long as each evolves in to the next without any death, this is based.
- Anarcho-Altruism - Please gain immortalism.
- Aeirinism - People should not be allowed to die, even if they want to. But otherwise based.
- Neo-Airisuism - Best mod.
- Social Syndicalism
- Catism - Cats are great. (:
- Neo-Timeism - If you can actually get this to work then I'm all for this.
- Abortionism - This entire argument only decides if an abortion happens in a hospital or an alley, so anti-abortionists would make a surveillance state and/or call women who are already going through the grief of a mischarge murderers. And the only thing that has ever been shown to decrease abortion is comprehensive sex education anyway. (But when the tech comes to have babies survive on there own, that's the new way abortion works.)
- Pronatalism - This and the above are inherently compatible so long as you're actually pro-choice.
- Post-Colonial Anarchism - The nationalism of the oppressed is not the same as that of the oppressor.
- Ego-Posthumanism - True freedom.
- Hankism - Good combat series.
- Ultroneism - My friend here wrote a book in my user talk. I wasn't expecting that as I was about to go to bed.
- Laicism - Be anarchist.
- Bsaheedism - Very cool fellow immortalist.
- Neo Alphadonialism
- Neoxothelism - Same-sex intercourse doesn't increase any chance of diseases spreading.
- Anti-Deathist JoeyFloppaism - Offshoot of me and that authoritarian who told me to kill myself as if his opinion mattered.
- HelloThere314ism - "While one can seek subjective meaning it becomes nullified by death. This essential pointlessness is what sets us free! Free to simply live." Meaning isn't some kind of oppressive thing, to want to be free means you see meaning in being free.
- Mutualism - This is an interesting ideology but not the best. One can give you their own made up token in exchange for you cleaning their house and you'll say no because it's made up. But if there are armed guards who will only let you out for the token, then you'll want it.
- South Floridan Socialism - Corporations and the state are bad. But co-ops are good.
- Caressism - Seems nice. But I hate the anti-anarchism.
- Ozymandiasism - Drop the centralized and nationalist government.
- Chaosocialism - It's not an "obsession", I want to have an ideal world. And death is in the way of that.
- Anti-Rationalism - There will be no end to how far I go. But fish hook theory is true.
- Scarletism - No, all AuthLefts are bad. "Social movements should not use the means of seizing state power to achieve the ends of socialism because it would not result in the abolition of all forms of class rule, the minority of people who actually wield state power in the name of the workers such as politicians or bureaucrats would instead constitute a new ruling class who dominate and exploit the working classes and focus on reproducing and expanding that power rather then abolishing it."
- Celfloskism - Be more anti-authoritarian please.
Enemies that are Friends
- Anarcho-Crypto-Capitalism - Really cool guy. Much better then regular ancap, but capitalism is still a plague.
- Left-Rothbardianism - Also much better then ancap, but capitalism is still a plague.
- Fallenism - Thank you for the choccy milk. But capitalism is still a plague.
- Heinrich-Cheungism - Cool guy, but I can't not put this here.
- TypicalFan1 Thought - I think you're a cool guy and all, but that will be a big no from me.
- Gabrialduffeyism - Cool guy.
- Neo-Bingoism - Monarchism should stay dead.
- F.I.A.T - Fellow immortalist, but everything else is cringe.
- Conseilism - Cool guy. I'm happy you're sympathetic towards immortalism. But obviously I wouldn't allow exponential population growth until I know I can colonize the stars. Until then, there would be something that stops the ability of people to have children. (One that can be reversed when the time comes.)
- Xenithmism - Freedom and liberty aren't compatible with hierarchy.
- Nullism - If you think that nothing matters because "there is no way to prevent the end", you're just weak.
- General Shrekretary Thought - There's no functional difference between "a fulfilled eternal life in heaven" and the society without death I want to create.
- Admiralism - Imagining the will of the state to be any different from the separate and diverse will of the individuals that comprise it is just illogical. The state is not an active entity, nor is it a tool that can be used for a cause. Instead it’s a system by which certain violence can be legitimized. Also anyone who confuses anarchism and chaos don't have a clue about what anarchism is.
- Chiroteslaism - The rest of what's here should say how I feel about the auth-"left".
- State Capitalism - The world would be saved if this never existed.
- State "Socialism" / Red Fascism - Ruined absolutely everything everywhere. We won't fall in to the trap of "left unity" ever again.
- Blanquism - Everything that went wrong is your fault. Fuck you.
- Eugenicism "Transcript and links at https://www.patreon.com/posts/34142453" in this videos description for sources.
- TERF/SWERF - A type of conservative.
- Right-Wing SJW - Average conservative.
- Intelliperium - "Hm, we seem to have the symptom of a problem. Better get more of the problem!"
- Scientistic Aristocracy - Aristocracy is not scientific.
- Neotrumpism - You say I'm "not a serious ideology", but you deathists can never give a reason to accept death.
- Palostiusism - Your art almost sucks as much as you do.
- Houtism - I will unmake you.
- Capitalism - One of the most obvious problems with capitalism that I can point out is that it cultivates new wants and needs that wouldn't be there without it. Diamonds weren't seen as valuable until de beers said they were. And do I even need to mention the supreme brick?
- AnCap - I can't have lib unity with this. (I'm sorry, but I tried.) Also you should have kept the name "Voluntaryism".
- Right-Wing Libertarianism - Libertarian used to only mean Libertarian-Socialism, stop stealing names that belonged to the left.
- Neoliberalism - You are a real thing. And you are unworthy of licking the mud off my boots. Or the shit.
- Centrism - If you're actually stupid enough to believe that "end of history" shit, then you aren't worthy of being in politics.
- Horseshoetard - The dumbest idea humanity has ever come up with.
- Minnesotan Distributism
- Transhumanist Ego Theocratic Imperialism
- Formism - If the divine exist, they don't care about us.
- The C.O.N.S.P.I.R.A.C.Y. - That dumb face still makes me laugh so hard.
- Ultra-Left National Bolshevism - What event? There's no you in death to have one.
- Primitivism - Even worse then capitalism. You're not even left wing.
- Right-Wing Populism - Fake Populism
- Anti-Self-Insertism - People should have something unique about their self inserts instead of making a clone of another ideology, but that's the only thing I somewhat don't like about some self inserts.
- Death Worship - A world free from the oppression of dominance and death will be the last thing you see.
- Kakistocratic Death Worship - Regular Death Worship.
- Radical Abortionism You're pro death you say? In that case I'll kill you.
- Voidism - Worthless.
- Quarkism - "my technocracy wants to annihilate discrimination" I've seen you agree with conservative filth and agree with their stupid idea of "degeneracy", the state is discrimination by forcing power away from the people. Also you blackmailed 2 of my friends and blocked me when I called you out. You go so public with your problems saying no one does the right thing and that you're somehow some bastion of morals because of what? Your massive ego? Face it, you only want the state to exist to keep the illusion that you have any value despite being scum.
- Self-Insert Anti-Woman Unitism - "pro life" my ass. You're name is self-insert forced birth unitism.
Use the talk page to comment.