(I added the Negative Bias because im pretty sure they don't know that, communism advocates for a stateless, moneyless, classless society. a "communism is when government does stuff" sort of situation) - Mr. V
Anti-Capitalism Anti-Communism is an ideology that stereotypically despises both Capitalism and Communism. It can be portrayed as a Third Positionist or a Centrist. However it can also be portrayed as a fusion or misunderstanding of a third positionist and a centrist.
- Fascism - Against the 2 Economic systems? Based!
- Horseshoe Centrism - Capitalism is as bad as Communism!
- Putinism - Hating both capitalism and communism? Based!
- Class Dealignment - Same as above
- SPECTREism - You hate both sides? Based!
- Social Libertarianism - Not left or Right, Forward
- INGSOC - Neither left or right BASED
- Radical Centrism - I like that you reject both sides, but why do you take inspiration from them?
- Anti-Capitalism - You hate Capitalism, but like Communism
- Anti-Communism - You hate Communism but like Capitalism
- Anti-Rightism & Anti-Leftism - Same as the guys above
- Anti-Economism - We're not the same, you went too far
- Keynesianism - Seems like a capitalist, however is quite center in economics
- Capitalism - Stop hating poor people and oppressing them!
- Communism - Stop oppressing workers and controlling production!
- Socialism - The inspiration for Communism
- Capitalist Communism - Half of both evils mixed into one!
- Dengism - Same as above
- Libertarianism - What Communist thinks capitalist are, still a capitalist.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Markets are meant to keep law and order and you're for it?
- Anarcho-Communism - Communism is where the state controls production and you don't like one?
- File:Revcap.png Reverse Capitalism - You make no sense!