Anti-Capitalism is a political movement that opposes the capitalist system and its associated systems of wage slavery, private ownership of the means of production, and worker exploitation in the name of private profit. This anti- ideology is the most important litmus test by which leftists differentiate themselves from right-wingers.
How to draw
- Draw a ball
- Fill it with Yellow
- Draw a green Dollar sign
- Draw a red crossed circle on top of the dollar sign.
- Add the eyes and you're done!
- Socialism - The original fighter against capitalism!
- Marxism–Leninism - The most successful endeavor against capital.
- Distributism - A non-socialist alternative to capitalism.
- Strasserism and National Bolshevism - The only fascists who mean it when they say they're against capitalism.
- Corbynism - Jeremy Corbyn is very based and one of the few politicians I'd willingly vote for.
- Social Democracy - Good intentions but too soft. You also claim to be left, yet most of your adherents don't even want to abolish the capitalist system.
- Longism - Same as before.
- Falangism - The Falange had nice ideas too bad Franco was just another capitalist puppet and ruined it.
- Capitalist Communism - So you’re 50% right...
- Fascism - You opposed capitalism and nationalized major Italian industries with Italy’s state ownership only behind the USSR, that’s obviously based. But I am still not sure about you.
Capitalism in decay
- Capitalism - How the fuck can anyone even sympathize with this anymore? Claims to be "the only good economics", but always ignores the exploitation of workers, the privatization of basic human needs for greed, letting poor people die off from horrible conditions, climate change, actual slavery in colonial Africa for corporate gains, the Bengal Famine, coups and dictators of Latin America, and the recent mismanagement of COVID! Those who succeeded or actually did well without your economics, you sabotaged into a state of civil war, hyperinflation, or isolation.
- Anarcho-Capitalism - Hipster who thinks he can make capitalism better by removing what's holding it up. Neo-Feudalist...
- National Socialism - Mr "I'm anti-capitalist" but then proceeds to purge all anti-capitalists in his party, privatize the welfare state and subsequently further enriching the "Aryan" upper class in the process.
- Feudalism - You're just capitalism with more obvious slavery.
- Anti-Communism - My arch enemy, supports capitalists and hates communists.