Anti-Anarchism, sometimes known as AntiAn for short, is an economically and culturally variable authoritarian ideology whose sole defining characteristic is fervent, uncompromising opposition to libertarianism and anarchism. AntiAn's passion for policies and direct action against libertarian ideologies, as well as ability to work with anyone on the economic and cultural spectrum if they share his authoritarian values, makes him an ideology that unites both authoritarian quadrants, "the epitome of AuthUnity", as one might say. AntiAn is represented by the "three arrows" facing upwards as a reverse to Anti-Authoritarianism, the arrows of AntiAn represent it's opposition to Right-Libertarianism, Left-Libertarianism and Anarchism.
- Most, if not ALL Authoritarian Ideologies.
- Totalitarianism and Ingsoc - Friends of the state number one!
- Marxism–Leninism - Any collectivism should come from the state, never the people.
- Monarchism - Either one man a king, or no one a king.
- Monarcho-Communism - Two kinds of based in one.
- Fascism - All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.
- National Socialism - My original greatest friend.
- Authoritarian Traditionalism - Respect the state and the tradition!
- Engels Authoritarianism - You really owned them in that essay
- Pretty much every libertarian ideology.
- Anti-Authoritarianism- my opposite
- Anarchism - Enemy of the state number one!
- Egoism - Worse than anarchism!