Anonymocracy, clipped to Anon, or Ano to not to be confused with Anonism and Anonymous is a non-quadrant ideology that advocates for government and politics to be depersonalized to the maximum extent possible. They think that knowing the personal identities of persons holding political positions in a debate necessarily leads to more emotional irrationalities, that poison the collective effort supposed to find the best solution to an issue. Anonymocracy is by essence a certain form of Democracy, willing to put power in the hands of the people - which definition can vary depending on the context. In fact, a form of government ruled anonymously but in a non-democratic way would rather be called Cryptocracy.
Anonymocracy heavily relies on forms of E-Democracy and/or Cyberocracy to maximize its efficiency, but could probably be conceivable in a less technologically advanced society with rituals designed to ensure anonymity.
Anonymocracy can combine various forms of organization to optimize the ways of ruling society anonymously.
Anon is distracted, absentminded, always asking questions and often forgetting who they're talking with.
They are very tolerant of other people's views, and is attached to freedom of speech. But they lack critical thinking, and easily change their opinion for no real reason.
How to Draw
- Draw a ball.
- Fill it black.
- Draw a thick horizontal line in white.
- Put a white disk in the center.
- Draw a black question mark in it.
- Add the eyes.
- Democracy - Collective deliberation is super based!
- E-Democracy - The best way for democracy.
- Cyberocracy - Thanks to you, no need for cringe spokespersons.
- Anonymous - We are legion.
- Demarchy - The fairest representation, though why would we want representation in the first place...
- Republicanism - "Mandate from the masses", I like the masses part, but the mandate stuff, nah.
- Monarchism - Both super-personal and non-democratic, how could it be worse?