Anglophilia is a non-quadrant ideology that represents love/support/admiration for England, English people, English culture, etc. It is the polar opposite of Anglophobia which seeks to destroy everything that's English.
How to Draw
- 900ism - The glorious England was founded in 927 by Æthelstan, King of the Anglo-Saxons from 924 to 927 and King of the English from 927 to his death in 939!
- Christian Democracy and Christian Progressivism - England is a country inside the United Kingdom whose Christians make up the majority of England's population!
- English Heritage Thought - I love how you conserve our beautiful England so that it remains recognizable for years to come!
- Metbolism - Conserving the United States, an English-speaking country's heritage is based, but why do you have to be so homophobic about it?
- Pantheonism - Sometimes you praise me but sometimes you slander me, I don't get you.
- Anglophobia - Ahhh! Please stop slashing me with your Scottish ⚔ claymore!
- Ultra-Anglophobia - AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!