Anglican Theocracy is a theocracy based off Anglicism, a Western Christian tradition that has developed from the practices, liturgy, and identity of the Church of England following the English Reformation. As of now, it is the official religion of the British royal family.
The Anglican Church was founded by Thomas Cranmer, Augustine of Canterbury, Queen Anne's Bounty, and the Ecclesiastical Commissioners in 1534. From there, it has gone on to influence many others, including Adam Sedgwick and Sir Isaac Newton.
- Protestant Theocracy - King Henry VII was based. I don't care about the pope's annulment tbh.
- Newtonism - Brilliant scientist who served in the church.
Nvm, you oppose trinitarianism
- Puritan Theocracy - I do not need to be cleansed!
Nvm, the Separatists were worse
- Cambrianism - I know about the Anglican who took the Genesis genealogies literally, but I guess Adam Sedgwick was a good guy.
- LGBTism - I don't really know if I should recognize you...
- Catholic Theocracy - Henry VIII broke off of you. Problem?