Androgynism is a manifestation of both genders, refers to the act of simultaneously having or showing qualities that are associated with both femininity and masculinity. It can involve behaviors, presentations, and roles which were typically culturally associated with being a man and being a woman. Androgynous people can be used as a description of one's gender, one's gender presentation, or both.
- Men's Liberation - Based, men should be able to be proud of their masculinity and embrace their feminine side at the same time!
- Feminism - I help to challenge some of the gender norms you're so critical of!
- Postgenderism - My technologically advanced friend who's working on ways to move to a future beyond a divisive gender binary!
- Non-Binarism - Some of you present like me! Although some of you don't, and I respect that!
- Progressivism - You help me become more accepted in the present world!
- Futurism - Valentine de Saint Point was right when she said a heroic person ideally embodies both the masculine and feminine! Although I don't agree with the whole anti-feminist route some of you take.
- Classical Conservatism - Your restrictive gender norms will only fall apart in the future.